Check out this BS Al Jazeera pulled

Discussion in 'Politics' started by prez420, May 24, 2010.

1. I'd trust Al Jazeera over fox news or cnn

2. Maybe what you say is true and she was just telling someone next to the cameraman that she was ok but there is no way to tell because nether of us was there there to see what really happened. The fact that she choose to be so close to the fighting is proof enough that she wasnt exactly trying to not get caught in the crossfire. Even if those were American soliders it would be foolish to get so close to the fighting because you bound to get targeted if ure not clearly marked. That brings up another question why would any one think they would be safe on a battlefield it takes being naive to a whole new level.

The biggest example of al jazeera manipulating the news that comes to mind is the bin laden tape al jazeera was trying to keep from going public. They didnt release a statement as to their reasoning behind trying to cover the tape up but many assume it was because it was very bad PR for the arab world. CNN ultimately ended up with the tape and aired it but al jazeera was really pissed about it and had falling out with CNN over it. I am not saying al jazeera is the only news org that manipulates the news I am however saying it's clear that they do and only fool would believe other wise. Case in point where is the video of the al jazeera reporters getting hit by stray rocks thrown by the palestinians ? You really going to sit there and assume that all the palestians that have thrown rocks have never had one get away from them and hit a reporter ? And truth be told rocks are lethal but tear gas not so much even though tear gas is painful as hell I would rather be sprayed with tear gas than hit in the head by a rock.