Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Check out this bong/nugs/records(pics)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ObeY, Jun 18, 2006.

1. pretty tight, that milkshot is making me want to smoke ahhh i need some nuggets!!

2. i hope your nickname (obey) is after the political art, and if so, right on.

anyway, thats a nice milkshot. do either of those bongs splash up on you when you clear them? i tend to have that problem with smaller straight shaft bongs, even if i pull slow.

3. Yes both of those bongs tend to give you a little taste of the bong water when your haulin' on it like a slut. The small red one does it much more cuz its small.

Its not as bad as my buddies 6" Bong that fucker pretty much makes you drink the water if you don't toke right.

4. lol ewwwwwww...nothin worse than a mouth full of nasty bong water :p

5. Yea thats pretty much why we don't really toke it these days...

I tell ya if the waters really fresh its not that bad ;)