Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

check out these nugs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by grass man420, Mar 30, 2013.

1. I picked this up for $245.it smells good, What do you think?

ForumRunner_20130330_165447.png

ForumRunner_20130330_165501.png

ForumRunner_20130330_165514.png

2. looks like good stuff to me. what does it weigh out to?

3. 28 well 26 i smoked some already.

4. look like less than a oz, u got ripped off

5. NYET!

looks can be deceiving.

it weighs.

6. I think it looks like pretty tasty bud.

I also think people should stop uploading pictures that are blurry or out of focus. :p

No hate, just giving you shit, nice buds man.

7. lookin skimp but i wouldnt sweat it
    looks dank anyway plus u already smoked some

8. 245, 1oz. Well done, looks great.

9. Eh, for 245 I can get straight purple or some of the best blue dream around, but that's not bad, I just wouldn't pay 245 an o for something that doesn't have a name.

10. can we ever just be happy for one another?

11. Dude weighed it, so it looks like you got ripped off by who ever you bought your scaleovision from. :rolleyes:

12. Looks good man, smoke it up!

13. Very Very nice buds! Nice price too

14. I'm sorry but Im laughing at this remark. "Straight purple"... when are ppl gonna learn that color is just eye candy, now can u turn a non purple plant purple without a/c?

15. This. I have seen purple middies due to stress in temperature or lighting. I think it's also funny how the weed has to have a name. I smoke no- name dank all the time and sometimes it's better than the actual "name-brand" strains so to speak

16. No offense but I doubt it's legit blue dream. Legit blue dream comes from a clone. Also, you live in Ohio. Lets be real now, east coast prices suck. You might be getting halves, but I doubt ounces for 245. Cheapest on east coast I seem was 280

17. how can you be so certain he got ripped off?? lol no.... it was 28G right on and its LOUD some nice sour kush :smoking::smoking::wave:

18. nice tasting kush with a great sour smell and a good high it is a good pick up for 245$ it is LOUD

19. Tell it to be quiet then.

20. you can't quiet it down though.