**Check out these leaves!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Hashands, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Hey guys and gals,
    Check out these leaves and let me know what you think may be causing this?

I'm using the full General Organics line, feeding once a week (feed water water feed)

I just started to use mollasses at one TBS per Gal.

Plants are day 18 of Flower.

This prob is mainly on the bottom older leaves, and ever so slightly climbing up...

any advise or help would be greatly appriciated Thank you!

Attached Files:

• 063.jpg
      063.jpg
      File size:
      116.7 KB
      Views:
    • 064.jpg
      064.jpg
      File size:
      106.9 KB
      Views:
    • 065.jpg
      065.jpg
      File size:
      266.3 KB
      Views:
    • 066.jpg
      066.jpg
      File size:
      169.1 KB
      Views:
    • 067.jpg
      067.jpg
      File size:
      578.3 KB
      Views:
    • 068.jpg
      068.jpg
      File size:
      468.4 KB
      Views:
    • 069.jpg
      069.jpg
      File size:
      314.1 KB
      Views:
    • 070.jpg
      070.jpg
      File size:
      194.2 KB
      Views:
    • 071.jpg
      071.jpg
      File size:
      144.8 KB
      Views:
  2. anothing thing i wanted to add, was my water. I use tap water sitting for 24-48 hours with air stones and heater to maintain 75 degrees.. and the run off ph is on point as well in the 6.3-6.5 range. ok thanks

3. Have you been measuring PH run-off, if so what was it?

4. Yes, 6.3-6.5

5. Sorry, I overlooked that. Have you magnified the leaves in search of spider mites on the bottom of the leaf?

6. No worries, and yes checked for mites, mites are ruled out. Havnt seen any pests at all anywhere.

7. Looks like you need some Cal/Mag and a bit of Phosphorous... easy on the nutes.

8. So after a extreme inspection with a magnify glass, i found thin whitish transparent bastards... Almost poitive identified as Thrips! Treated with Captain Jack's spray made for thrips and a slight soil drench with Azamax. That should do it. maybe another spray down in a week with the Captain Jacks.

Thanks for checking out my issue though, glad someone came in and tried to put the two sense in.

9. If our leaves look like this... look real close, google thrips under images, and scan your plants to the max, and get em while there young. we only want quality sensi!! Jah BLESSS!!! RASTAFARI!!

10. Well done my friend. :hello:

11. You sure it's thrips? Those first pics look like mite damage to me...

12. Yeah, used my 30x and got a crystal clear shot of them. Tiny see through wings, fast movers (that is until captain jack did its job, now theyre either dead or just barely crawling)