Check Out My Vintage Rolling Papers Advertisement Poster

Discussion in 'General' started by ogderp, May 9, 2014.

1. Hey guys, so I've had this poster for awhile, but never thought of sharing it on GC. I found it one night after I watched dazed and confused, after learning about how popular pot was back in the 70's from that movie. I started looking online to see if there were any vintage marijuana items like there are vintage beer items. And I came across a photo album of this guy's vintage rolling papers collection from the 70's and one of the packs that really caught my eye was the one called "leaves" because it was so colorful and artistic. So I looked online to see if anyone was selling a pack. I didn't find anyone who was selling a pack, but I did find someone who was selling an old advertisement poster for them that used to be in a head shop. The brand must not have been very well known because there's like nothing about them online, but does anyone who was alive back then remember these papers. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1399628671.011151.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Wish I could help you out. I always felt like I was born in the wrong time period.

3. Dude that's awesome..anyone selling any more?

4. I haven't seen any more but I'd try and look around and see if you find one. I'll let you know if I ever come across another.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I don't remember those. I remember zig zag and bugle or top.

6. Alright cool thanks man.