Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

check out my roor

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dennistehking, Aug 29, 2005.

1. yesterday at 12:00pm i went to a headshop downtown and purchased a roor and and a small spoon for the roor. with the bag it was 175 USD and the spoon was 20 bucks after i got home i went and bought an eight of beasters for 45. Then smoked all that except i have about .5g left.

here are some pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nice Bong! I bet it hits great.

3. nice brother

4. nice bong... hows the thickness? arent green lables 7.0mm? i must be wrong though, because they sell for $320 on weedcity... at any rate, a roor with ice notches for $175 is a great deal...

what city was the headshop in? not too many i know of (anywhere) carry roors...

5. its pretty thick i dont kno the exact model name but its damn thick it hits awesome too. too bad that and the weed was alll of my paycheck so i have no money for two weeks and the headshop was Kultures Clothing co. in richmond small store they sell clothing, records and glass pieces nice stuff if your in va check it out.

6. ^ lol best way thou really, also thats a killer bong

7. Great bong for a great price but just so you know: NEVER leave the slide in the bong when you put it in the case...your just asking for it to be broken.peace

8. ya thanks for the tip i always put it in the secret pouch but what should i use to clean it i tried rubbing alcohol and salt but it didnt work to well for me maybe i did it wrong. so what should i use to clean it tho?

9. Use 91 percent rubbing alcohol and epsom salt (the particles are larger than table salt). Load up the bong with it and shake it around very carfully. Do that with the downtube also. Use q tips and rubbing alcohol to clean the joint on the bong and the bowl. Know how to represent, keep that bitch cleeeeean.

10. really sweet man

11. thanks for the cleaning help tho im broke after all that tho so i got no alcohol but ill make sure to keep it clean when i get some thanks

12. props on the bong

13. nice ROOR man! congrats on the new additions!

14. hehe, i have the EXACT same RooR and EXACT same bag. looks like u stole my stuff for the day and took some pics. of course u get rep for this, cause i love my RooR.

15. just buy a bottle of 420 cleaner, im sure your headshop has it. Its amazing, everyone Ive known to try it has gone and bought a bottle of their own. Its basically the epsom salt alcohol mix with a scent that isnt as harsh and de-odorizes better. Nothing Ive tried gets my glass bong cleaner, 420 Cleaner is the best, hands down.

16. Niceeee man..
    I give +rep to any roor owner on GC.. :devious:

Green label's seem to be getting more and more popular, my friend just bought one. My next recommendation would be to get an ashcatcher and some black label diffusers (germany ones)

Listen to this man, he knows what he is talking about. Bong cleaners are really overally expensive (20 bucks a bottle??? come on now... ) and can be avoided by rubbing alcohol / salt.. It really works great.

peace

AKs