Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Check Out My New Video

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Julez21, May 22, 2013.

1. So where I live we had a good thunderstorm today with some hail so I thought it would be a great opportunity to make a new video. Check it out here!!! I also have some other vids there if you care to check them out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss4vuF038N0

2. any longer in the rain and the hail woulda cracked your head..or your bong haha. either way, probably not the best idea

3. Yeah I know this video seems a little arbitrary but I want to get a bunch of different content than whats already out there so I figured this might be a cool idea. Just a quick little video to have fun. And the hail was pretty crazy, right before I blow out my hit a piece bounced off the truck next to me and almost hit me right in the face. I am really just trying to build a subscriber base and get people to watch my videos so that's why I reached out here to my fellow stoners to possibly check out my videos and possibly give me some feedback.

4. Alright guys filmed another video the other day showing off my two main pieces. One being my dg fritted disc and the other the inline you guys have seen before. At the start of this video I planned on taking both hits without exhaling in between but then after the first hit the blue dream expanded my lungs too much to where I knew it wasn't going to happen, someday maybe. But here it is check it out let me know what you guys think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyPCexaRHKU