check out my closet grow !! pics pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by teezony, Jul 8, 2006.

1. sup guys im new to this forum but its my 3rd attempt to growing the first was ok the second was a disaster and now here i am i got like 10 clones from a person for 5 bucks each im not sure what they are he said some funny name like hp11 lol! do u guys no of it ? anyway i got a 400 watt hps a 2 x 5 closet so im planing to do 8 of them and give 2 to my friend he whants to plant them in his backyard i have an ac in my room so i manage to keep it cool by leaving the door open ,,i live alone so its okay... anyway i posted some pics tell me what u guys think is 8 plants too much for the 400 and do i need any thing else any help or suugestions will be very appretiated thanks guys
    and btw the plants look a litle wierd i think becuz there clones and they were under a floro so now that there under the hps will see in a week or 2 il post new ones !!!

pics:http://208.53.138.5/etfiles/weed%20pics/

2. you need to move your light a lot closer to the plants dude the light looks like its 2 feet away how many watts is your light other then that the plants look good

3. thx man i lowered the light its a 400 watt hps its now like 1 feet away

4. in this picture the leveas are curling down- 100_1222.JPG

5. i know i know do u think its bad ?

6. nice setup man.

7. Is that is a closet?

Or...?

8. ya its a closet 2x5 and 8 feet high do u guys think 8 plants is too much ??