Check Out my Baby under CFLs

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BoyintheBUbble, Oct 28, 2006.

1. IM using 6 cfls to grow 3 NIrvana Papayas. Using Fox Farm Ocean Forest organic and perlite.

When should I start using nutes, u think soon, or after i transplant?

Currently in half gallon milk jugs.

Attached Files:

2. I'd wait till after transplant. Lookin good!!!!!

3. How many watts are your bulbs? I'm guessing 26...

4. i didnt getem alla t once, but 1 is a 26 and rest are 42 watts. Y??? Are you just making an observation or making some HELPFUL critism?

5. cabinet is 4ft x2x2 roughlythayI am using
    1.7 cfls which range from 30-42 watts. They are mixes of blue and red spectrum. All purchased at home depot/lowes. ( Packaging says they are comparable to 120-250 watt bulbs EACH) Cfl lumens are over 12000 when added together and well over 7000k when added together

2. Germinated 2 nirvana papayas which I recent purchased from drchronic.com in the right 2 containers. in the larger container is some bomb ass bagseed I had laying around that Ive been experimenting with prior to receiving the nirvana. Its been abused during my trial and error, but lets all pray for the little guy

3. 1 fish tank air pump I bought for 10 $ at pet store with 2 tubes pumping air into bottom of the 2 conatiners on right side of cabinet.

4. 1 Bag of Fox Farm ocean purchased at local store. 1 bag of perlite and vermiculite. I added 1 layer of perlite to bottom of containers to allow good airflow and drainage. I then mixed 2 parts faox farm soil w/ 1 part perlite/vermiculite mixed.

Also have purchased fox farm grow big and big bloom at local store. ( if you cannot find foxfarm products, simply got o their website and it will help you locate your nearest foxfarm supplier.

5. Have 1 intake and 1 outake computure fans i purchased at compter store. They are both an uprgraded fana nd not the crappy ones coming from your store bout computer.
    6. ON a 24/7 lighting
    7. temps range from 74-82
    I have watered soil so that it is moist and am waiting for it to dry
    When should I use the fox farm nutes that I purchased. It gave instructions to begin using within 1st and secnd week of vegging?

6. thats the exact same thing im growing ...the same number of plants....but im using different organic soil....how far along are yours....mine are on day 11 and look a little bigger

7. man papaya is a weird strain, its nice but it always mongs me out sooo much. looking good tho :)

8. This one is about 2 weeks old i think, I forgot to mark calender. Does it look healthy to you? Also, how much longer until i transplant?

9. Clemsom, a few things. First of all, GO GAMECOCKS! Second, Aside from a few days off on sprouting ( I didnt germ all 3 at same time, killed 1 by accident, you and I have very similar issues, so I think we should help each other out. How close are your cfls? MIne are 3-4 inches . Also, what soil are u using,,, i though mine was growing well and fast, wonder y yours is bigger.

10. Also, the guy in the back of my last pic is some bagseed that imn trying to grow back to life. Shes almost a month old and stunted like crazy, but shes my first so Ill always love her. Shes what i experimented with

11. u might want to black out those containers m8.
    It's surprising how soon the roots will be up against the sides & u don't want them exposed to any light if possible ;)

12. Are your 42 watt CFL's soft white ? If they are those are the same lights that I am using. G L with these babies, peace

13. As far as i know, 42w soft white cfls are the only ones available at that wattage. I was told that the daylight bulbs have not been made yet to handle the larger wattage as of yet. The daylight bulbs are 27-32 watts

14. Actually that is not a problem. Roots do not have light receptors, they don´t know if the container is transparent or not.