Check her out

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by do it stowers, Jul 30, 2008.

1. SO what do you guys think any suggestions the bot leaves are wilting and getting holes in them, i think its to much rain but i built a mote around it as you can see in the back ground there is water. The yellow thing under the plant is a banana peel i was hoping for some nuts out of it.... Is that a bad idea???
    [​IMG]

2. Plant looks nice but the ground definitely looks really saturated with water... I could see that being the explanation of the drooping leaves but not so much for the holes in leaves. Is the ground always that wet?

3. Its just been rainin alot i think it will be straight i tried adding some more soil but its just saturated were still having like 85-99 degree weather everyday its just raining alot too.

4. Holes in the leaves could be from insects. do you see any slugs around. if you do, they love eating Ganja plants. If thats the case put some pennys down, they hate copper and salt away from the plant but circle the plant so it creates a barrier. Other wise check out a insect manual and try and match what you got

5. Yeh i have seven plant spray that generally keeps the bugs away but i have just been sprayin the top and bein lazy about it....

6. man i hope you arent talking bout sevins dust. :eek:

-ksimms

7. Leaving the banana peel to rot will attract insects. If you already have an insect problem i would take the banana peel.

8. damnnn.....thats what im talkin about KSimms4200. thats some rough ish.

9. Na its the spray bottle works real well and has never damaged it, learned about it from my brother..... More to worry about though!!!!!!!

IT WONT STOP RAINING!!!!!! I built a mote but it was planted on the edge of it, the ground is becomming far to saturated and soon will be under water !!! can i build anything to keep a good quantity of water away from it????

10. heh id leave it there and hope the rain washes off some of that spray... from the sound of it... your plant is close to drowning. Rot is another problem that may be arising soon.

im sure this isnt the solution you want to hear... but i would get them outta the ground and into some pots.

11. For real. That thing is going to start damping off. you need to get it outta there. It's a bad spot friend--it happens. Live and learn, but try to save the nugs for godssake.

12. Im scared to dig it up !!!!!!!!!!

13. get yourself a big ass pot and dig wide... it wont even notice. :) good luck!

:smoking:

-ksimms

14. ok :) i gotta do it tomorrow or something cause its raining every fucking day its driving me crazy

15. Yeah, if you go to a tree nursery you can sometimes get these big ole plastic pots. They're meant to be temporary for large plants, but they last a long time. Get one that's at least 2.5 feet across and like ksimms say dig it wide and deep. You may need help if you have a partner or anyone else that already knows about your grow. Put a good layer of perlite or gravel in the bottom of the pot too--3 inches or more--so that if if it keeps raining the damn thing won't suffocate. Good luck.

16. #16 do it stowers, Aug 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2008
    the mass of the roots was wider than the 5 gallon bucket but i kind of tucked it with my hands while i put it in, I put holes in the bot of the bucket and put a bot layer of rocks..... so i hope it survives this move i was kinda ruff on the roots.

anyone know if a light fert of MG nitro plant feeder to get the roots going again or will it burn it?

17. Shes is looking alright still!!

18. Lets get a picture update stowers :hello:

19. There is a huge emergency!!!! white spec's all over the leaves.... what is that from and how do I fix it???
    and the main problem there was in infestation of ants when i got back from being gone for like 4 days i sprayed the insect repellent stuff everywhere hopefully they will be moving out.....

Getting a camera soon to add updated pics

20. drive 3 spikes into the ground and take some string and wrap it around. problem solved.