check dis kid out

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by matbel8, Dec 26, 2010.

1. what do you think aobut stoner kids

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bOXEjlfq2k]YouTube - New Homemade and Some Trainwreck[/ame]

2. pretty cool creation he had, better then anything I could've made.

Not the smartest thing posting a video of him smoking weed, under the age of 18, on camera, though.

3. fuck that lighter lol

4. That little turd.

5. that was me 10 years ago LOL

6. lame video, damn nice home made pipe

7. he looks reallllllly young but seems pretty chill...when I was his age it was a pop can.

Creative.

8. "i have to somehow study geometry now" lol

9. You could tell he was high when he started talking about the bowl size lol.

10. haha yeah it was funny seeing him go from sober to high.
    That's what I like about these videos though, seeing them change as they get higher ha.

He started moving a lot more too, I thought that was funny cause I thought I was the only one who had jerky movements whilst baked.

Anyways, that's pretty cool I guess, I think he is a little too young imo, and posting videos of smoking weed is just about the dumbest thing to do.

11. I use to be just like him.Only i had an older brother with older friends so i was only making homemades for like a year.At fourteen i got my first glass bong and glass pipe.

12. anyone else want to shave his mustache...?

13. Idk what your smoking but he doesnt have a mustache lol.

14. fuck that: lighter, piece, kid, shitty computer speakers, his mom

15. hah that was me when i was his age, he seems like a pretty chill kid. i dont have a problem with younger stoners