cheating in high school???

Discussion in 'General' started by wraughbit, May 5, 2009.

1. WHY?

it's not like it's hard. just do your fucking work and you won't have to catch up later.

how many of you cheated/do cheat in high school?

I have a couple times here and there but never anything that would have made a difference in my high school career. :p

2. High school is almost a waste, cheating will do little harm for you, IMO it helps you get into better colleges, where the real training of life begins.

Cheat, because the things you learn in high school don't really help too much, exception of somethings like language and some math. But history and science? You re-learn it anyways...

3. #3 ZarTheDragon, May 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2009
    i remember cheating for the last few months before school was over and raised my grade from a F to C in chem.
    damn thats beast :)
    its worth it fosho,

man i used to cheat on every algebra test in the 8th grade.
    i used to steal the test and do them with a tutor a few days before and write the answers on my thigh and wear shorts on the day of the test....hahaha

4. Not only do i not cheat, but i've never even studied, maybe twice. second year college and i get high b's maybe's a few c's and an a.

5. high school was cake anyway and yes i cheated u should CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT lol

6. high school is a joke now, if you dont do a senior project or portfolio you dont graduate. ive already gotten accepted to a school but they might not let me in because i didnt finish the thing that was suposed to help me get to college. so bascially cheat if you need to but it doesnt really matter anymore.

7. meh, more or less.

I'm a little more proficient in science and math than anything else. I just get by in the other classes. I can feel my brain maturing though, I think I'm a little late(my brother was too).

It's a lot easier to learn things now than 2 years ago for me.

edit: don't ask me why I put this in seasoned stoners. for some reason I was thinking I'd get more seasoned replys. :rolleyes:

8. a senior project? is that like your finals in your classes or something?

I graduate in two weeks, I don't give a fuck anymore. lol

9. I cheated from 06 - 10 grade :)

Cheated in a High School Exit Exam =D

10. Seasoned Tokers :confused:

11. yeah pretty much, its like something that is supposed to get you to think about what you are going to do after high school. and yeah im gettin out in a month so i dont care either.

12. Fuck cheating. If you arent crazy about school like I was, just do what I did back in HS. Dont do the homework or assignments ever. Just study to ace every single major quiz/test. You'll barely pass, and occasionally you gotta do an assignment or two but hey you'll pass.

Actually.............never mind, thats a terrible idea.

:smoke:

13. This doesn't belong here.