Cheated on my girlfriend

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Gcmsboy, Feb 12, 2013.

1. deny, deny, then deny some more.

2. #42 MJ001, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2013
    I know kind of guys who would deny even if they get caught in bed with naked chicks.

These guys amaze me.

3. Yup. It wasn't me.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s3vHFyybxk]Shaggy - It Wasn't Me - YouTube[/ame]

4. I cheated on my girl a while back (not dating anymore, ironic lol )

I believe that telling her can also crush her. If you have an amazing relationship keep it to yourself . The pain will be enough suffering, just be careful because one day you will break down and feel the need to tell her. Do what you think is right, this isn't a question to ask a bunch of stoners you dont know .

All joking aside, sit down and really consider what you believe is best.

5. Here's the thing.

If you cheat once, and she doesn't know about it, then there's a good chance that you'll cheat again.

And again, and again, and again...

And as you do so, your behavior will become fishy and she'll become suspicious of you. And she'll start to check your phones... snoop around, looking for clues... smell your shirts... check for lipstick marks...

Basically she'll go nuts.

And that is not good either. She'll live in perpetual suspicion and insecurity.

6. If you tell her...I'm taking your man card.

7. He said he wasn't going to and really he shouldn't. He feels awful for it, he learned his lesson and he deeply regrets it. Why does he need to feel even worse when he already learned his lesson. Good judgement comes from experience, and experience comes bad judgement. He made his bad choice, and it wasn't even that bad. He kissed another girl, big deal. Its just two dudes making out (sorry couldnt resist the family guy reference).

But yea he learned his lesson, he is already hurt by what he did. Telling her will change nothing except the relationship for the worse, she does deserve honesty and she has just that. He learned his lesson and he is being faithful to her. He didn't fuck someone else he kissed someone else, it can slide and be okay. Just don't let it happen ever again or you have to admit both actions.

8. welcome to being a little boy for the rest of your life. Cheatings never an option. if you love someone dont fuck around like a little kid that cant keep his shit;)

9. All men cheat...and if they don't...they want to, but are afraid of getting caught.

10. this all day. I wouldn't tell her.

11. Yeah, humans can't succumb to sexual desires no matter how strong the urge may be. :rolleyes:

Believe it or not, feelings can change dramatically within a week, let alone 6 months. They were going through a rough patch, dude fucked up. Does this mean that he doesn't love her more than ever right now? No.

12. I dont.if im with someone why not fuck them insted?

13. I don't believe you...I bet if some irresistibly hot girl came on to you you'd do it...and deep down in your man heart...you know you would to. Fucking idk Mila Kunis is like take me now and just gets butt nekkid...you wouldn't hit it...be honest...with yourself.

14. #54 rastaballer209, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2013
    Well thats my dick talking. My question who will love me. That chick may just want some fun.Your in a relationship. You want other pussy dump your gf then, shes not enough apperently, My girl would be torn up if i cheated on her. Vise versa. So if there not up to your terms dump em. Why cheat. Believe me i have my chances of some ass but in short terms no i wouldnt fuck a super model over my gf. She just as beautiful. :)

15. So, you've proven my point. You'd want to, but would be afraid of getting caught...and hurting your girls feelings. Doesn't matter if she's just as beautiful...we naturally wanna fuck monogamy goes against our nature..

16. Well no its not im afraid of getting caught. I just have self control. What im trying to say is why are you with the girl that you fucked behind her back? Thats not love.

17. I believe it's possible to love someone and still wanna bone other people. Humans are by nature polygamous...monogamy is a learned behavior. Sex is one thing love is another. Just because I want to bone a girl doesn't mean I want to like grow old with her.

18. But if you love someone theres reasons why you love that person why cheat on that someone for "just once" when your lover is just as good?

19. Because....sex.

20. Not true bud. I would never cheat on my girl, not for fear of getting caught but because I have the utmost respect and love for her. Why put someone you love through that shit, it's sheer pain.

Plus relationship sex, far better than fucking randoms IMO