Cheapest PC grow ever

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Shraggy, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Im gonna pull of the cheapest pc grow possible since im poor as shit. Im gonna link the cheapest products i found and since this is my first time please critique me. I have found a pc case for 30 bucks on a ebay like site. Have planned on buying 2 bulbs but please tell me if i missed anything. Thank you.
    Grow Box Carbon Filter - pcgrowcase.com
    135W 5500K E27 CFL Photography Studio Daylight Bulb Continuos Light Lamp 110V | eBay
    E27 Light Bulb Lamp Holder Flexible Extension Adapter Converter Socket + Switch | eBay
    Bubble Mylar For Insulating Grow Boxes; Build Your Own Grow Box

I got access to pots and i can buy soil for 3 bucks at the local store and i might squeez in some plant food for 5 bucks in there somewhere.

2. [​IMG]
    will be soon $2.00 a gram on ur corner ..lol

3. That filter wont do anything unless you have fans pushing/pulling air.
    What about a bulb for flowering?

4. So there is no possible way to have the same bulbs for flowering and veg?

5. Standard pc fans could do the job right?

6. So there is no possible way to have the same bulbs for flowering and veg? Standard pc fans could do the job right?

7. Should. I'd have one pulling in and one blowing out. Good luck man. I'm not into the microgrow scene myself., but not gonna shit on you for trying. You could veg and flower with one if you could find one around 3500k. But remember, cfls generally don't produce dense nugs. A few reasons I wouldn't do a pc grow, is, that it takes almost as long to grow a plant either in a small or large space. I'd rather pull 12oz to an lb. Instead of a few grams to a z. Also temp control can be tough in a small spot. But I do love watching others do their thing in a small space

8. Thanks for responding. Flexible 10W LED Full Spectrum Dimmable Grow Light for Indoor Plants Vegetables | eBay This lamp got a switch from VEG to BLOOM. Looks really interesting but it only got 10W of power, would i need to buy like 3 of these to come even close?

9. What are the dimensions of the pc case?

10. havent got the dimensions of it but heres a pic. [​IMG]

11. forgot to tag you in my reply

12. I'm curious as to why a pc case grow? Just to see if you can do it or do you need something small and a stealth grow?

13. I need something small and stealthy, weed is expensive and having a small and stealthy grow would make it cheaper in the long run. And im quite poor so if anything can fit my budget its a pc grow.

14. Not necessarily. You in the u.s.?

15. One of the nordic countries, so shipping is fricking expensive

16. Ah. That sucks. My wife is swedish. Can you order from Amazon?

17. I can order from amazon yes!

18. Yea most items, sometimes it comes up that they dont ship to sweden. They mostly do tho.

19. Do they offer a free shipping w/o minimum order to your country?

20. I can sign up for free amazon prime and cancel it right after.