Cheapest grow/area!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ac20, Feb 28, 2013.

1. need hep on buliding the cheapest grow area i can...i live in an apartment so im already taking a risk there.....the coset i have isn't small but not big either....im moving all my clothes and stuff to one side and im trying to make they litte corner space i have cleared out into a grow area since my first grow didnt turn out tht well mainly bcuz there was no set up...the space is big enough for at least one person to fit into...i know for sure i can fit to nice sized pots in there.....anyone have any ideas or could help me make the best out of what i have to work with here?

2. use the little indoor space you have to grow some seedlings to a decent size and then plant them out guerilla style to further veg and flower. compared to a micro grow its less tedious, more fun, much bigger yield and much more eco-friendly ;)

use an organic soil mix as described in the organics section, some CFLs and an oscillating fan. reflective material is optional, dont do tin foil. do mylar or anything white.

3. im trying to do all the growing in the space i have though...i was going to buy some foil cover the walls in the closet where im going to grow and use that as a refector and get sum cardboard and section it off so it'll be like a border from my clothes and my grow area

4. mimimimi fucking grow outdoors, ok? :D

5. Anybody else gt any ideas

6. Look up a book called growing weed for under 100. Look it up on google.

7. Cfl lights or a t5 floro. Go to Home Depot. Grab some cfl lights. Aluminum foil tape. Extension cords. Wall mount fan.

If u got money they got a 50$ light t5 in the lighting area.

A timer is needed. I'd start with 1 plant to check temps and etc.