Cheap Whey Protein

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by NaKz, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Just got my 10 lbs yesterday.

This stuff tastes like nothing, mixes really easily, goes down well and doesn't make me feel all bloated/groggy and weird like other protein powders with a bunch of bullshit in them.

Good stuff, thanks Nakz.
    I'm taking 3 scoops after I lift and thats it. How much are you taking a day?

2. [quote name='"Rasta Viking"']Just got my 10 lbs yesterday.

This stuff tastes like nothing, mixes really easily, goes down well and doesn't make me feel all bloated/groggy and weird like other protein powders with a bunch of bullshit in them.

Good stuff, thanks Nakz.
    I'm taking 3 scoops after I lift and thats it. How much are you taking a day?[/quote]

Did you get concentrate or isolate?

3. Doesn't it seem like we should have the technology to make protein pills like 50g a pop? I'm so fuckin over powder, I feel like I'm paying $40 for the product and $20 to throw away the plastic tub they give it to me in, and nobody wants to sell in bags anymore

4. #45 NaKz, Sep 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2012
    Awesome, thanks for the review. If anyone else has reviews they want to post up then by all means go for it.

No problem man, I love helping people out, and at the same time...take money away from the mainstream bodybuilding industrial complex lol.

I take about 2-3 scoops each day due to using intermittent fasting and not eating until about 3pm so it's easier to take a big shake with my meals to get my 1g/1lb of body weight of protein.

If it's any consolation, this protein comes in a big plastic bag.

5. It is. Thanks again man! +rep

6. I would like the link too :hello:

7. PM'd ya.

No problem man!

8. 50 pounds? Are you fucking living solely off of whey protein?

9. Lol.

Also Nutrabio is a good company, but you can still get 50 pounds for much cheaper from this company I'm talking about just by buying 2x 25 lbs.

10. Got my order today man. I'm pretty impressed. The stuff mixes VERY well. While I can't say I'm a fan of the taste (I don't like milk to begin with, and this tastes like milk pretty much) the fact that I'm not taking in all of the BS stabilizers and fillers like I have been for the previous decade makes it all worth it to me.

And the price is awesome. Will definitely be ordering from this place often!

11. PM please?

12. :hello:

Glad to hear you are enjoying it :). Thanks for posting a review it is greatly appreciated. Glad I could help rid you of unnecessary fillers in your protein haha.

^ PM'd Prince.

13. Bump bump

14. I just placed another order today haha. I like the stuff so much that I'm stocking up, in case the awesome prices should ever go up!

15. Awesome!

Yeah I'm always hesitant to just buy 50 lbs or something in case the prices shoot up lol.

Hopefully they stay constant, they haven't informed me of any impending price increases.

16. What company are you talking about? NutraBio?

17. No. The site OP is talking about has much better prices than NutraBio.

I'll let him PM you. Not gonna step on his toes cuz he's helped me out a lot.