Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cheap People

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dylan Tokes, Jan 3, 2013.

1. We all know that someone that is very cheap and stingy when it comes to smoking weed. Well I have this one 'friend' who is very very cheap with his weed.

We were at my friends house once, and it was me, my friend will and sam (cheap one). Me and my friend Will smoke this kid up often, so its safe to assume he would probably smoke us up when he had bud. He asks for the bong, and I'm like sweet time to rip. Turn my head, and he just rips the whole bowl to himself and just hands me my bong. Like are you fucking serious?

Then another time we were at his house and he says 'We should rip this fat joint". Of course I say yes, and he proceeds to pull out the joint. I must say it must of not had more then .1 in it, with 4 heads there...

Do you guys think I should be friends and smoke with someone like this? I don't really want to keep going through these jewish experiences, but I feel bad because I've been friends with him for a good amount of time.

2. Jewish experiences lololol

3. I know this is a crazy idea... but have you tried talking to him about it?

4. LIKE OMG I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT! Yeah we talked to him about him being cheap, but I don't think he can help it.

5. Okay... so youve talked to him about it, and he doesnt care. So how is there any question? Dont smoke him up.

He's taking advantage of you and is assuming you'll never grow a sack and cut him out, so he'll keep getting free weed.

Either stop smoking him up or deal with the fact that hes cheap. No one on the internet is going to be able to fix this for you.

These threads are a dime a dozen. People simply dont know how to handle personal situations without asking for help on the internet these days. Its sickening.

6. I've been smoking for 5 years and I encounter this pretty often. They're called moochers, and you are bound to encounter one. Set some ground rules, nicely, and don't let a moocher take advantage of you.
    You have two choices:
    1) Ask moocher to "throw down"/match on a sack
    2)Stop smoking with said moocher altogether; tell him you only have a little bit enough for yourself

Or you could directly confront said moocher about his mooching tendencies, and let him know you can't afford to pay for his/her habit in addition to your own.

Moocher qualities include, but are not limited tor:
    -Always getting smoked out but never smoking others out
    -Never throwing down on a sack
    -Keeping a list of "friends" that will potentially smoke them out
    -Being "broke" all the time, but having money/bud only for themselves
    -Hitting "friends" up to chill, but never supplying the bud
    -Saying they'll smoke you out with their 1/8, but finding out they only have an 1/8 of a gram or nothing left
    -Being extremely stingy with their weed and packing tiny bowls, while chiefing away on yours
    -Not being able to match when you offer to match

Moral of the story: if you let yourself get taken advantage of and say nothing, moochers will say nothing and keep taking advantage of you.

There's plenty more advice/threads on here about moochers. Mooching is heavily looked down upon and will be a label that will stick around for life.

7. I feel your pain man, I've got a friend who does the same. Everyone throws in a little for a bong or a joint, he's sitting there with a baggy and what comes out? Nothing.

I'm not mad, I'm just, disappointed.

8. I got a cousin that rolls the smallest blunt possible.. He is so stingy with his weed.. But when je comes over our house we smoke him out smh.. We started namin the blunts after him "Dont roll a shuan blunt..thats a no-no"

9. Yeah, it really makes you question their friendship with you. Surprisingly, i've seen many people choose weed over their buddies.

10. You do understand that most of the threads on this board do get repeated at some point correct? You need to chill out and smoke, no need to sound like an asshole. I'm obviously gonna be biased and not be so sure if I should cut him out of my smoking life. Thanks for actually giving an answer though

Chill out, smoke and relax, no need to get so annoyed.

11. Has nothing to do with needing to relax or being annoyed. Im just routinely baffled at the general public's inability to handle their own personal lives without looking for guidance via the internet.

What advice did you honestly expect to get? :confused_2:

12. Cheap People probably don't realize how cheap they are because its normal for them.

13. This sometimes people are low and only have enough for them

I've been used a few times for bud from my best friend as a child. Now I don't talk to him because he's always shady and cheap with bud

Now I blaze by self get blitzed off few buds instead waiting on friend

14. I have one friend who actually complains about how he always pays for everyone and how he always is the one that has money, weed, etc. blah blah blah.
    You know what the funny thing is?
    He never pays, and he never has weed. In fact, I honestly can't remember the last time he threw down on a sack or had weed of his own. But whenever we're smoking, he'll be the one taking gratuitous hits and never saying thank you or any of that shit. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy, but he's just always there, with nothing.

15. you're not born jewish, it's by choice. But he also has the choice to change with proper guidance

16. What is up your crotch hole ?
    Relax homiee

17. I have a friend who's house I went to the other day and he picked up a half of ounce the day before, he asked me if I brought any tree so I could smoke him up......

18. You guys need new freinds.

19. Call him out on his cheapness. Honesty is often the best policy.