Cheap Hydro Supplies

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BalladBlack, Nov 12, 2009.

1. #1 BalladBlack, Nov 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2009
    I was surfing around on the net comparing prices for hydro supplies, jumping from major pet store A, to major pet store B, when I found a website named Fish.com. There is some insanely cheap items here! Worth looking into I think. Also worth noting, they have activated carbon. 1/2 Gallon is like 7.99 and there is a 54 oz for around 8.40ish. Hydometer/Thermometer 8 inch for 6.29. PH test kits for under 7 bucks. Etc, you'll just have to surf around. There is also PH balancers, one automatically sets your water to 6.5 for like 4 bucks. The pumps, hoses, and connectors are dirt cheap though.

For example. Working on a bubble bucket type DWC system. So I found:
    2 Bubble Bar 5 Inch 0.78
    3 Plastic T-Valves 0.57
    1 Plastic Check Valve Single Pack 0.59
    1 Air Pump 10-15 Gallon Tank 2.39
    1 Black Airline 25 ft 2.99

Total $: 7.32

Total Product $: 7.32
    Shipping: 6.57
    Sales Tax: 0.00

Grand Total $: 13.89

Not bad for some basic stuff. Just wanted to share this find if you havent found it yet. Also, anyone know a good cheap site for Rockwool, rocks, and net pots?

Update after placing order:
    I placed a order for the listed items. They send E-mail confirmation fast, as well as an additional E-mail when they have shipped yours order. I'll do another update on how fast shipping is when I get the package.

2. Anyone? Site with good prices for Hydroton, Net Pots, etc?

3. superior growers supply in michigan.

type in superior growers on a search and it should be, superior growers. com or something of that sort. They have huge supplies of hydroton, cocoa coir, and any other hydroponic medium/ or component you can think of, all the best brands.

4. good to grow has the net pods built right into 5 gallon lid for under 3 dollars

5. let me know how long this pump takes to burn out.