Cheap Dorm Vape?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by JayJaybird, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Hi everyone I'm brand new to the forums,

I have searched the internet for hours on Ebay, Alibaba Wholesale and Aliexpress wholesale.
    I am trying to find a dry herb vaporizer that will take like I said dry ground bud. I am looking for someone to help me find a cheap vaporize pen/portable that I can use. I can't tell which sites are reliable and which products are.

I have looked at the ATMOS Raw, Snoop dogg pen and other pens. I also looked at the Palm 1.

Thanks so much, Jay

2. I looking for some type $50 or below...

3. You have so many options! They keep coming out with more efficient and quality ones but right now by far my favorite it the Chosen.

You can load dry herb :bongin:  and concentrates into the atomizer without even needing to change atomizers.

This review has all the info :hello:  

4. #5 lwien, Mar 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2014
    ^^ Total bullshit.   Look at all of his past posts and it's obvious that this guy is doing nothing here but pimping his review site and while it's true that you can load dry herb into that vape, it will NOT vape dry herbs.  It will combust them.

5. f you get something 50 below the pen will combust... I got a vape pen for 23 online like i said it combusts

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. If it's less than 50 it isn't going to work well. Don't get a pen vape they don't actually vape they combust it. If you want cheap just get an MFLB that's the cheapest one that actually works

You know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher

7. #8 tranceholic, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2014
    i find it funny you guys are hitting bong/pipes before doing another a vaporizer review video, very professional.

8. I would recommend a portable vape. Plug ins aren't ideal for dorms because they are hard to hide and smell usually. I'd recommend anything from MFLB to Solo to Pax depending on budget.

9. Try grasscity.com or gogopipes.com they both have a nice selection of
    Pieces and vapes.