Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cheap but safe grinders?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kalibaur, Jan 11, 2013.

1. What would be my best bet for a cheap grinder? I'm not looking for something extravagant, just something that works for me.

Edit- Online only, no headshop near me that id be able to get to.

2. Shot glass and scissors = no paraphernalia

3. no no... walk into walmart and buy a coffee grinder...

you drop your weed in and tap a button and bam!... the perfect bowl

4. Just buy a sharpstone or something like that. $10-20 shipped, you can't go wrong.
    ^What do you mean by safe? All grinders are "safe"..? (Metal shards?... don't worry about that unless your grinder is in horrible shape)

:smoking:

5. I've found that little metal pieces get stuck in my bud when I grind up my material in my space case sometimes. I don't think that's safe, but I vaporize anyways so it doesn't get hot enough to vaporize the aluminum. :D

6. Damn we got scooby doo and yoshi commenting in the same thread. This is my childhood.

Uhh... OT.. If you're just looking for one "That Works" Just buy a new piece and they usually come with a free plastic grinder (Make sure it says it does). Better then spending $10 for one plus shipping and wasting $.

7. buy one that makes kief. It will be worth the money and time.

Any grinder 20 bucks should be good. I got mines from a gas station :smoke:

8. Well I think grinders like this are the best: [​IMG]

versus something like this: [​IMG]

Because in the second image, the spikes really don't have any torque or strength against the weed (especially if it's not cured properly, happens a lot!), and they break off so easily. I used to have a plastic grinder like that and teeth broke into my weed. I was unhappy.

The first grinder can pulverize your weed and it'll be healthy and safe to use. :D

9. I wouldn't buy a grinder that doesn't collect keif. That is the biggest reason to use a grinder.

You can do a fine job of grinding your bud in a plastic baggie.