Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cheap bud ???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by adza555, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Hey guys jsut bought an oz of this, cost me $250 usually paying $300-320 but this stuff if off a different guy and is terribly dry! Whats the go, why is it so fucking dry? its outdoor i know, but it seriosuly like flakes off. What you guys think? smokes alright actually
    }xo

Attached Files:

2. Put an orange peel in the bag for an hour or two and you're good to go. Dry bud is never a problem.

3. Ive heard this and researched a heap last night but didnt find anything conclusive, on whether or not it was actually a good thing to try. some said mold and stuff could be a problem? And should i do this just once? or put a little in a little bit of mazz a few hours beofre i want to smoke up?

4. ppl that complain about mold, or warn about it, are ridiculous (when it comes to refreshing bud anyway). if you're paying attention to your bud, it wont happen. basically put an orange peel in there over night, and check it in the morning, if you dont think its moist enough (and if you're worried about mold) remove the peel, put in a new one and wait another 10-12 hours. it will work. your weed will only mold if it is pre-disposed to it anyway, ie: if it has spores contained in the buds.

one thing tho: i never use orange peels, because i think it takes too long. i use a zip-locked, bagged, damp paper towel, and poke very small holes in the ziplock, so that moisture can get thru, but not actual water. this works literally overnight if you can keep the bud with it in a mason jar. i switch the paper towel frequently if im keeping it in with the bud.

just my .02

5. 250 for that is a rip off. Shoulda just got like a half o of dank for 180-200

6. Sometimes I put 2-3 drops of water in a jar with the bud, and just let it slowly rehydrate it.

7. I know its exxy but thats the prices here in queensland, aus dude. I have mates paying 100 for 1/4. Yeah im jsut a bit sketchy on the whole thing to make it less dry.

8. haha then i guess you're smoking it dry man :smoke: whatever, gets u stoned i hope

9. Yeah i know, im trying the paper towel thing for a few hours.. here are some pictures of what was in the bottom of the baggie. Apart from the obvious buds im unsure whether that is just trimmings and leaves and shit. or if thats jsut the bud flaked off.. anyone help? eg should i smoke this stuff or not?

Attached Files:

10. ur bud looks like straight dirt..thats some old bud haha

11. #11 trinitynzxt, Apr 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2011
    adza where are u from that you pay 300 bucks for that

also to fluff up ur bud use a piece of leaf lettuce. worked well for me yesterday on sup dried up dank. put it in there for about 2 hours. just dont let the lettuce touch the buds. i stick the jar of dank with no lid into a larger container with a lid and just lay a few leaves (like 3 small pieces about 3" long) along side, do not refrigerate keep in dark cool place for the 2 hours. worked great no mold no BS. Pic below

Attached Files:

12. Look at it this way:

Once you re-hydrate, you'll have more than an ounce!:hello::D:smoke:

13. Queensland, Australia. thats not THE bud, but yeah what was on the bottom of the baggie. was $250.
    dont smoke that? or smoke that

14. That MIGHT run $5/g at a Cali dispensary. The $5g's mine offers is outdoor, but pretty good quality.

15. Haha I love the optimism! :D

16. you can smoke the stuff at the bottom of the bag.

17. Finally a response to the question. ha yeah will smoke it or cook it up. not sure yet.

18. Smoke that shit, either way it's still weed. I second the idea to rehydrate, orange peels worked pretty well for me in the past. But yeahh man, the bud doesn't look that great, but you can't always judge your ganj by how it looks(;

19. dude you got ripped off i can get 2 ounces of good mid for 120 from a dude i knw

i wouldnt ever pay 250 for a ounce unless its legit hydro or sour diesel/kush

20. Been said a couple times man, but that bud just looks like what we Americans can get as mids. 100-170 a zip, it ranges though. If the stuff you can get for 300 looks one hell of a lot better than the stuff you got now I would just buy the better stuff, unless its about the same potency.

Also just don't touch the orange peel to the bud and your golden. Put em in a big mason jar like a widemouth flat one. Might need about 5 or more of them though.