cheap booze.

Discussion in 'General' started by Jakobo, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Money is kinda tight right now so i have about $20 to spend on booze and weed...so what alcohol is best for a $10 price range? haha..i usually buy beer but i'm lookin to get a bottle this time, obviously not a big one haha..so yeah, a cheap bottle with high alcohol percentage would be awesome and i'd really appreciate some suggestions

2. You can get a handle of popov for like 11 or 12 bucks.

3. fifth of skol is usually only about $10

4. I gotta be the one. Skip the hangover in a bottle. Green it up.

5. #6 Goinggreen420, Jun 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Around my parts you can get a nice bottle of Canadian whiskey for about $10. Comes in a plastic bottle. Decent stuff

6. get some four loko

7. Four lokos suck since they took out the caffeine and other good stuff.

8. That shit will kill you quicker than the plague.

Drink a spirit or get some cheap beer.
    There's not a whole lot that will get you plastered for $10.

9. Hmm awesome thanks guys, i'll see if i can get a hold of any of that and hopefully it'll work out haha. and vintage josh, i'm considering just getting a $20 of herb but it's been awhile since i drank a bottle and i'm kinda missing it.

10. #11 Vintage Josh, Jun 1, 2011
    Yeah some times I do but I always get sick. I am an alcohol pussy. It hurts my tummy. Yeah I said tummy this thing I have is to pussy to be a stomach.

11. You dont want shitty vodka unless you plan on mixing the fuck out of it with juice n shit, it really isnt worth it. Grab a six pack of some good beer instead lol...

But yea 5 oclock or popov or burnetts go for around $12 for a half gallon

12. Capt morgan...

13. Aristocrat.

Used to drink it regularly. Nasty, but gets the job done.

14. You can buy a 5th of Evan Williams Bourbon for around $10 and it's good shit...just as good as Jack Daniels in my opinion. Trader Joe's sells sixers of Simpler Times for $2.99 so you could get 18 beers for about $10 bucks that way and the Lager is 6% alcohol so it only takes about 3 or 4 and a couple rips and you are good to go. I'd get the Evan Williams though...shit, I buy it and I can buy whatever I feel like whenever. Great Booze for mixing with ginger ale on the rocks.

15. awesome. i'm lovin all these suggetions. my friend just said theres a store down the way that sells bottles of E&J for only like 7 bucks so that would be perfect i think.

16. #17 Mason420, Jun 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2011
    edit: double post :rolleyes:

17. four loko, sorry to say.. only 2.50 each.. one is a nice buzz, drink two and I'm trashed.. not really fun so just buy one and you good son, or two whatever floats your boat

18. Imma give a shout out to some Kessler "smooth as silk".

we call it martinez drinking water because if you drink out the tap you'll be feeling pretty woozy

19. #20 Vintage Josh, Jun 1, 2011
    I may be wrong but Kessler was Kramer on the Pilot of The Seinfeld Chronicals.