Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cheap ass dealers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dankdogg, Apr 8, 2011.

1. I've yet to meet a good dealer that i can trust. Lately i have been going to my guy and the first time i went it was great, he already had his scale out and weighed it in front of me. But every other time I come now he just goes into a different room and comes back with the skimpy weed already bagged up and I don't want to be rude and ask if he can weigh it.

Dealers, if you're listening.. People fucking hate being skimped and they can almost always tell just by the look, SO DUN DO IT.

don't you hate that?

2. been there done that bro. Honestly i'd ask him to weigh it out and if he's sketch about it just say nevermind i'm good bro and leave. He'll most likely stop you and say ok ok ok i'll weigh it out...

good luck!

3. Its not rude to ask them to weight it. Don't just blatantly let him rip you off. Now he thinks you're afraid of him and he's just going to keep on doing it.