CHAZ - The Capital Hill Autonomous Free Zone

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Vicious, Jun 11, 2020.

1. #1 Vicious, Jun 11, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2020
    Who else is following this shit show? 3 Days ago the Seattle police surrendered the East Precinct and 7 city blocks to protesters where they made a nationwide call for armed people to come and hold the zone. By the second day the original leader was chased out because of sexual assault allegations and tried "quietly taking their own life so they would never abuse anyone again", the homeless people they invited in stole all the food and a literal soundcloud rapper pimp with human trafficking charges has taken over as an actual warlord, declared himself God King, owner of the zone and authority saying "We are the police now". Brandishing guns and assaulting people. Get your popcorn.

https://twitter.com/RHGR/status/1270878964870000641
    https://twitter.com/RazSimone/status/1270957398895652864

The graffiti artist had his head kicked in and audio captured Raz contemplating executing him for tagging over someone else. Before Raz came in they were divided on diversity issues, saying the zone must be more diverse an arguing about whether to give the area to indigenous people or not. .

• Like Like x 2
  2. Pretty much expected when anarchy takes over.

Since our "real" president is nowhere to be seen, anyone can be a king. Get in line.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Please don't turn this into another Trump thread. It's all so tiresome.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Kids with guns playing the hard man, This is America. :)

This is hilarious....

5. that is some major bullshit isnt it @Vicious? and to think that ANY american citizen calling this behaviour acceptable has identified themselves as THE problem.

this is a situation where i think appropriate forces should surround CHAZ with all manner of siege armament, give the warlord and his disciples 1 hour to gather themselves and their weapons in a central spot, march single file down this street where you will be met by members of law enforcement and support personnel, questioned, and your fate determined from there: go free and behave yourselves, or be taken to a FEMA camp out in Arizona. protestors choice but CHAZ has come to an end. if the warlord doesnt comply, take him and his supporters O_U_T_!

this stuff is not going to continue to go on without people dying.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. More like the larping kids got outplayed by a hardman with the guns.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. yes!

8. it's like Somalia. the problem is if they headshot him he will be yet another martyr "for the cause".

why are the people of color not railing about how wrong this is? they're on Fox news and we know no good left leaner in these threads listen to or watch Fox. but why are the leaders of the non-caucasion community not decrying these violent protests? does the picture become more clear now with their silence?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. "Don't be threatenin' nobody or I'll blow your fuckin' brains out!"
    "Oh yeah, end police brutality! Black Lives Matta!"

• Like Like x 3
  10. Twatter... :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. #12 Vicious, Jun 11, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2020
    People are fleeing because they don't want to be Waco'd or charged with terrorism or maybe they're just tired of Raz's tyranny and know it failed and prefer the police to being ruled by a pimp warlord.

This looks to be a trend. I don't think we've ever been this close to a civil war and insurrection.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. All kids, all fools. Guns make small men brave men. SAD.

13. Don't make this a Trump thread and posting Trump lil boy threats.

• Like Like x 1
  14. How did guns work for the IRA, were they small men too?

There's a difference in relevancy in bringing Trump up for no reason and showing what he just has said about the situation. Take the stick out.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. time for the water cannon, sticky goo, and sonic weapons.

i think it's time for dealing with anarchy with overwhelming opposing force. may the better cause win. i'm on team America. i support honesty with BLM, and i support police reform. i support law and order, and equality for all citizens.

i do not support the hijacking of BLM and dishonoring the death of George Floyd as an excuse for anarchy. that's all that's going on now.

• Like Like x 2
  16. When you're facing men with guns and tanks you need to come prepared. Different circumstances but good effort!

If you're interested in what a real attempt at what a genuine attempt at an Anarchist society/communal living looks like check out this video, probably doesn't fit with authoritarianism/fascism though...

17. #18 Vicious, Jun 11, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
    Hey now, you made the generalization, I'm only asking if the same rules apply for thee. A 'real attempt'? Making the same the same argument they make for communism isn't a good look. All it takes is one group with bigger guns for it all to go to shit. I'm okay with that though, the Second Amendment applies to everyone here, same for BLM and antifa too,

18. Any update on the wall?

• Funny Funny x 3
  19. I don't think this is going to end well for anybody. We're trending towards civil war here. This could get really ugly. We're seeing what happens when you push people too far but unfortunately I don't see a successful antifa revolution as preferable to the governance we have now, as terrible as our current government is.

At the very least it looks like the events that are developing now are going to get Biden elected.