Chattanooga TN?

Discussion in 'General' started by *StonerSmurf*, Aug 8, 2008.

1. I got excited, I'm from Knoxville. Then I saw the name :laughing:
    Then I saw the post date :(

2. you know showturtle45...i hear ur cry however not the best approach. no one like to connect online:( explicitly...if you are able to then talk to ppl in town, near the headshops, local bars and the local college/univ.

3. fuck i am having hard time...only bc workin double shifts and dont take many days off
    fucking been dry for 4 months now

4. man, i live in kennesaw/acworth and maybe i just dont know the right people because i dont get out very much but it seems like very random to me about getting dank in the area. some months i can get it 24/7 and now its been like a couple of months where i have to plan out like weeks in advance because no one can find anything. i had to wait a week and drive a hour out of my way to score my last dank pickup.

the only solid nect i have is 80 for 1/8 but thats stupid no bud is worth it. people can like sense that dank bud is getting harder to find and are chargin out the ass for it.

what i would give for a solid nect at around 50-65 a 1/8!!!!

5. seriously...an hour out of the way to score dank from kennesaw/acworth...atl is lik 30min from there. not to mention i heard many ppl in ksu area getting dank, so go walk around ksu or something or mall idk

6. 423 here, hit me up

7. Any of ya's know the Ringgold/Fort Ogelthorpe area? I just moved down here, dont really know the lay of the land or any people yet for the most part..