Chat with my mum.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Good Love, Jun 10, 2010.

1. My mum dropped me into work this morning and on the way there we talked about me smoking weed and of course I brought up all the good points :p. But, my mum does not condone me shmokin it because of her "bad experiences" of it.

So, of course I asked her what the bad experiences were and apparently she used to smoke it a little bit and one time she ate brownies or cake or something and had waaaaaaaay to much and could barely get out of the door :smoke: haha.

I kind of eradicated her fear of bad experiences by saying that I'm not stupid, then I explained to her that smoking is a lot easier to control how high you get (because edibles take quite a while to kick in, so you can easily have too much) and then she was kind of OK.

Then I asked for another bad experience and apparently her sister used to smoke looooooooooads and had a complete personality change (right whatever, fair point).

Eventually, she said that she's OK with me smoking it at the weekends, but she doesn't want any "evidence" in the house (fair enough, I guess) or talk of it in the house (I have two younger siblings, 15 and 10), she doesn't want them being influenced, fair enough again.

Now, I'm still gonna toke on weekdays, but just be reaaaaally discrete and on the weekends get as blasted as I like! :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

2. Nice! Atleast you won't have to keep it a secret from her anymore.

3. wish my parents were cool with it. oh well, im thinking about moving out

4. It's good that you have a well mentained relationship with your mom. The rules are fair enough.