Chasing The High

Discussion in 'General' started by RogJr38, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Recently I have been experiencing the so called "Chasing the high" syndrome.It happened back in the day when I would smoke Swag weed so I converted over to Dro about 5yrs ago & now find myself feeling like I'm not getting as high as I would when I first converted to Dro.My connect always has good name brand strains but I'm just not feeling it anymore.Im probably burned out already.Anybody else feel this way?Maybe I should start Dabbing?I heard that's the best high,but I have no way of getting any. Thanks for reading!

2. I feel like.. Your the religious forums fucking with us... Lol

But if your not. Take a tolerance break.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity F

3. you can dab and smoke more. or you can cut back, save some money, and get higher. theyre both pretty good options but ill go with the latter. 

4. If you smoke dank buds you should get really stoned every time you light up

5. but he's smoking dro dude :hide:

6. Lol :laughing:

I don't fux with that Dro shit. To scary strong man. OP's a tough motherfucker

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity F

7. I can't take a tolerance break I'll go crazy,as far as the buds I'm getting they are totally legit I see the packages they come in & they have the medical cross on the bag,Maybe it's all in my head,maybe I'm so high that I think I'm not high.Lol

This is what I'm talking about when I said if you smoke less, you'll love and appreciate the herb more. You take it for granted man, take a break and see how life is without pot for a while.

9. You should definitely take a t break. I'm on day 1, well is past midnight so I guess I'm on day 2, it's not too bad.

Sent

10. You know after smoking another J & feeling sober I think you all might be right,I think I do take it for granted & I would probably appreciate it a bit more if I cut back,I was in denial & didn't want to admit it,lol I'll take your advice & chill for a while.
    Thanks Guyz!

11. T-break will help, but the intensity of your high will keep fading. Some strains just won't get you fucked up, you get used to it, and hope for stronger strains (at least 10% THC seems to get me good).

12. Just quit for a while. If you're smoking to the point you can't feel it it's time for a T break. Have some willpower don't be a pussy

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I was gonna originally post this

((((You're the type of person who gives mj a bad name.... Always looking for the next high. ... Next as in, that beers not enough, that blunt wasn't enough, next thing you know that "hit" wasn't enough ....god knows from what you're hitting whether it be a paint can of cleanest fkn meth and/or anything inbetween. You're the type of person that lets soccer moms say "MJ is a gateway drug" ...and let that actually have truth.... Get a job and do something productive in life you sorry lazy asshole... ))))))

But then I thought That sounded kind of harsh,

So I rethought my response and decided on ....

Take a t-break man, "chasing the high syndrome" just sounds horrible....
    Weed needs to be enjoyed, not abused.
    Another suggestion would be, blaze up while doing something physical. I find that you can get so much more out of tokin when immediately afterwards you go out for a run, a bike ride, or just a walk by a river. Go swimming, go work out or go into the city and people watch, have a beer, a coffee ... Just go do something and enjoy man.... Life

Damn

14. Thanks 4 the response tokeanchill I really enjoyed & got a kick out of your post,your absolutely right about everything it's like if your fuckin esp bro lol.Nah but on a serious note I was just venting when I wrote my post & was ready for all the negative replys cause that's just what people do here cause I'm an active reader on the Forum.I know I gotta chill 4 a while & that's exactly what I'll do. Keep Rolling & Grinding Guyz. Peace out!

15. omg lol did he say dro

i quit reading  :laughing:

16. Yeah I said Dro! Lol

17. I dont see how people get burnt out smoking bud. I smoke all day and love it, first thing I do in the morning is turn on the vape, get the coffee going haha

Sent from my burner

18. Op definitly try this for a few days.. Your gonna hate it but its still better than quitting. Just take one or two hits. Then wait an hour or two at least man. the overindulgence is causing those receptors to shut off. More receptors to bind with even at lower concentrations yeilds better effects...

I started doing it to concerve but once i noticed it helped with tolerance too i didnt seem to mind.

19. What's so bad about calling it dro?! Didn't I use to read that shit all the time not too long ago?

because its not "dro" unless its grown hydroponically, which it probably isnt