Chasers war how stupid are americans

Discussion in 'General' started by Tinkerbell26, Dec 18, 2008.

1. #1 Tinkerbell26, Dec 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2008
    LOL........this is HILARIOUS one woman thinks mt rushmore is in austraila LMAOOO

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDIsOqq6yko"]YouTube - Chaser's War - How Stupid Are Americans?[/ame]

2. UGH I HATE the stereotype of all Americans being dumb that is sooo not true those dumbfucks give us a bad name.
    That is fucking hilarous though.

3. I was laughing they got some of the dumbest ppl they could find lol

4. There are stupid people in every country, and there are probably more Americans that would make you look like a small middle school teenager when it comes to intelligence.

I could go and do the same exact thing to australians who said what the landmark was and told me where it really was, but then just make up a story of how its really in america because i have a suit, a microphone, and a TV camera and just edit my clips to prove that they are all stupid.

5. #5 Tinkerbell26, Dec 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2008

Dude im american too and i wasnt offended by it in the least lol it was comedy nothing more nothing less lol. BTW i dont appreciate you trying to insult me over a skit thats meant to be funny. I assure you that i am very intelligent. Of course it was editied to make Americans look stupid thats the funniest part. Kinda like news stations find the most ignorant person they can find when a disaster happens.

6. Man, some people are so stupid it's scary. What ever happened to that program where they sterilized the mentally retarded?