Charter Cable

Discussion in 'General' started by Hobbes, Mar 13, 2004.

1. its 7:20 now....... ive been on the phone non stop since 2:00 earlier today... doing what? trying to figure how the hell i got charged 210 dollars for my internet bill
    So i begin by of course calling the customer serrvice number... i get connected to a human around 2:30... this fellow is quite nice and helpful as he should be... he cant understand a couple of things I'm trying to tell him like i sighned up for a promo plan that had apparently finished last year... which was first ans seventh months free.. i was charged for the first month.... and i told him i was told i would have free instilation and there was a 109 dollar instalation fee on the bill.. at around 3:20 i am sucessful on droping the 109 charge from my account but no further on the first months chargre

this is where i thank god I'm a stoner.... low and behold the guy who installed the god damn cable modem was of course a stoner :p and after a stant bit of coersion he decides its lunch time a.k.a. bong time.... well ive just made a new friend... this new friend came in unbelieveably handy around 4:30 when i had been hung up on 2 times and transfered a total number of 14 times and i dont even wanna know how many times put on hold...

My friend in tha biz says hold on after an added 20 min of trying to figure out who has my paperwork and says to me "Dude ill just call you back in a bit" this wonderful person then continues on my escipade for me for another half an hour until calling me back with a number....

I call this number which was apariently a no no cause it was a private office... oopsie.. the girl wanted the name of whoever told me the private number but of course I'm no narc :) so i talk her away from it and eventually make head way

around 6 o clock I'm talking to an asian who refuses to bring th micraphone anywhere near his mouth... and i somehow managed to get transfered to some lady who just wants to get out of her desk for the weekend.. this poor woman was by far the nicest person i had talked to.... then she transfered me........

come 6:45 I'm sitting at the comp with the ear piece in my ear reading posts on grasscity while I'm on hold... a new person comes on and says shes sorry but she dosent know whats going on and is transfering me back to the last person i was talking to....

I get back on the phone with the nice lady.. tell her that no one is helping me... she sees that ive called in a literal total of 17 times today.. theres notes all over my account from other people.. she cant even access my account anymore.. she finally says ya know what I'm just going to disconect your account and reconnect it at what u should be paying.......... i told her i loved her she sayd thanks is there anything else i can do for you? i told her to have a god damn good weekend :D whover that lady was shes my hero cause now i pay a hella less than 40 bucks a month.. I'm paying the 21.95 month that i should be paying and she waved my 20 dollar instilation fee that i was told by my buddy that i should of paid...............

all in all I'm a little confused still on what I'm paying but i know that i only pay 41.95 for through april

i dont want to know what my cell phone bill is going to be but i do know that bitching pays....... so anyone who says youre going to far? piss on em cause they dont know shit

2. i got charter cable not problems with the computer but the T.V thats a diffrent story(sighs)

3. after charter pipeline went out 21 different times in 5 days, we said fuck it and switched to a local company with DSL