Charlottesville

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Vicious, Aug 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gee it was not too long ago
    I heard a chant
    Pigs in a blanket fry them like bacon

• Like Like x 2
  2. How so?

3. Trying to pull another fast one, Stig? No that is what you reported CNN and ABC was supposed to have reported.

4. free speech means ALL speech is free. Even the shit you disagree with. Thats the point. People should be able to do their thing and not have violence. Saw on one report that antifa of course bussed people in to start shit, like they always do. Antifa...the REAL fascists.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Ah but you may have failed to see my joke
    Maybe

• Like Like x 2
  6. go open a history book and read maybe.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Another pearl of wisdom has escaped J's lips. LOL

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Has Alex Jones written any?

upload_2017-8-12_17-41-43.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. for the third time, i agree, i don't think they or anyone else should be acting violently about this.
    i guess im just not explaining myself properly...

and could see why germany changed the names of the streets. they already had names before 1933 and its pretty bad to keep.

General Lee played an important role in American and Southern history. I'm not saying there should or should not be a statue of him in a park, but the existence of said statue seems rather innocuous, relatively speaking.

If there's neonazis there trying to celebrate their heritage then they are very confused individuals, to put it nicely.

i'd rather have the plain ugly truth out there in front of my face, that shows all of the blights on our history coupled with the sacrifices made by people just like myself who happened to be born in the wrong place and time.

if we differ on this, then we do. i just dont want to make it seem like i'm backing neonazis

• Like Like x 3
  10. no the pearl of wisdom here clearly was your assertion that there is some sort of comparison between adolf hitler and Robert e lee. Because anyone who actually knows anything about the two would know that they were not even close.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Then why are the White Nationalist protesting the statues removal? There must some connection.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Some people don't like history to be erased because of hurt feelers.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Q. How can history be "erased" by removing a statue?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Lets ask ISIS
    upload_2017-8-12_18-41-44.png
    upload_2017-8-12_18-43-25.png

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. The sad irony here is that leftist media and PC culture have demonized so many people and things as racist/nazi/supremacist, that they are now by their own definitions "surrounded with Nazis!!"

Hate to see it come down to something like what is going on in Charlottesville. Identity politics is a society corroding and dividing tool and the US needs to get away from it as soon as possible.

People like to shit on Trump for virtue signaling social points, but the fact remains that the polarization and fracture of the American people occurred during Obama and the Democrats' 8 years. Political correctness and identity politics are cancers upon American society.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Apparently open a GC account and post racist memes all day.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Are you referring to a particular member here on GC?

Can you point out the "racist memes all day" or are you just implying off the cuff that people you disagree with are racist?

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. I love this meme
    upload_2017-8-12_19-21-9.png

• Like Like x 3
  19. I'm brown ... from Brazil.

This maybe a hard concept for you to understand, but I don't let people think for me. If the media or anyone tells me this person is xynz... I like to listen for myself directly to the person and make my mind up for myself.

I heard dr. David duke was xyz. I went listen to his speech and a few additional speeches and made my own assessment.

I'm sorry but I don't subscribe to a Orwellian mentaility.

Unfortunately we live in a world, where people are incapable of thinking for themselves and base an opinion off one person without actually listening to that person directly.

Then point and laugh at a person that applies critical thinking skills. Sad.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.