Charlottesville

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Vicious, Aug 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Still no more mention of the two leftist groups that came in looking for a battle than that the poor little things got run over. Fuck em. You try to stamp out free speech you get to feel hot rubber.

• Like Like x 2
  2. White Nationalist or not they have the right to assemble.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. These liars on ABC propaganda, George Stephanopoulos, just straight up blamed the so called "White nationalists" for starting this. They have the right to free speech even if they are racist. They didn't start shit, they got attacked and some idiot ran the anti free speechers over.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  4. If anyone can be blamed it should be the mayor for allowing the Left to roam the streets after calling a state of emergency and order to disband.

• Like Like x 2
  5. But that would be racist

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'm still watching this joke they call journalism on ABC (absolute bullshit corporation) just for laughs and they changed from this to a full coverage, race baiting, expose about some black kid, who admits he was a little thug, with a bright future in basketball getting set up by the police for weed. Now I clearly don't condone that kind of shit from the police but this story, full of racial provocation right after the bias they clearly showed before is just sickening.

7. Is this really all about a statue?
    I don't understand the motivations behind either side.

I mean we can visit the Tower of London, and Auschwitz is still preserved and open, despite being host to atrocities. But a Confederate statue is too much for the American South. Fine with me, just seems kind of pointless to get all up in arms about it.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Yes, I was watching the March on Dr. David Duke periscope stream. Fucking savages! I'm very upset at the amount of ignornarance in respect to The memorial of Robert E. LEE. The left is demonizing and trying to censor history.

Fucking ignorant savages these protesters are shutting down free speech movements. It's one thing to disagree, but preventing a forum to express ones ideas within the USA is fucking sad.

I have notice that some ppl within GC sadly have the same mentaility with the BLM thread I had created in the past. Due strictly to the bombardments personal insults they were successful to shut the thread down after they lost the debate.

I'm a colored and proudly listen to Dr. David Duke on the rense radio network. Changed my fucking life. He is truly a great man for all races.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. When you're stated goal is preserving the superior white identity don't be surprised when people rightfully call you white nationalists or white supremacists. BLM never advocates for black supremacy. They advocate for curbing police violence. But of course everyone is going to drop bullshit false equivalencies in this thread.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. :smoking-rapper::poop::roflmao::thumbsdown::lmafoe: Sarcasm? What color are you?
    IMG_0066.JPG

11. Whose winning? Any chance of bringing back slavery and giving us our property back? Slavery is woven into our national fabric (history), Once a slave nation, always a slave nation! Lets celebrate our heritage!

12. Wonder where all the statues of Adolf went after the WW2?

13. None such statues ever existed.
    Try asking about Stalin statues. Many are still around.

I don't care about whatever ends up happening to Confederate statues, just seems a bit weird to get that much worked up over it.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. You Got That Right

• Like Like x 2
  15. I heard Trump has it stored away safely
    Well thats what CNN and ABC just reported

16. General Lee and Adolf Hitler are not even remotely comparable.

Sent from my KFGIWI using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. Yes, wake up. It is about time people were allowed to chant "Fuck you faggots" and nazi slogans like "Blood and Soil" outside of their moms' basements.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. But wait
    What happened with N Korea
    Did we end that already LOL
    The whole News is a Joke

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Well there ya go
    Come on out of Mom's basement and let your freak flags fly big guy

20. I stand corrected. Apparently Hitler preferred streets be names after him. They too somehow disappeared. The NAZI flag has also been outlawed in Germany. Whats a poor Neo Nazi to do when he can no longer openly celebrate his heritage?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.