Charlie Sheen interviews President Obama about 9/11

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by JohnJacobs, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Why is funny man talking to the president about serious stuff?

2. This ought to be good.

3. Thats what i was thinkin :confused_2:

4. I guess to crack jokes in case things got awkward.

5. I thought the same thing. But apparently he is very passionate about this topic. As we all should be.

6. That was a very good read.

I'm surprised Mr. Sheen had the balls to do this.

7. Good read. +rep to Charlie Sheen. He's the man. :hello:

8. it clearly states at the end that .. the twenty minutes didnt Happen yet..

9. Well, sonuvabitch!

10. hahha .. yeah its just a little thing i d k .. wat charlie hopes for it to be like.. he sent a letter to the president but i doubt he will read it or even care

11. I just read that entire interview only to find out it was fictitous. Lame.

12. Well now I feel like an idiot. I did question why the president would meet with Charlie Sheen of all people... Guess I shouldn't be this blazed this early in the day lol

13. !!!EDIT!!!

DOH

this shit is fake!?

LOL Why woudl they fake that?

14. #16 buuud, Mar 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2011
    Weird....after he made this in 2009, his career falls apart. THE GOVMENT WANTS HIM DEAD

15. That was actually a good read, defiantly check it out. Charlie Sheen must of had some extra tigerblood that morning

16. He kept his job until 2011 despite threatening to kill his wife, getting busted for coke and hookers, and giving batshit insane interviews. If anything, there's a conspiracy to keep him alive and successful no matter what he does.

17. I think he was set up :confused_2:

18. I gotta agree with this.

If u look at his track record its downright impressive. How the fuck is this guy not in prison??

I still cant help but admire his crazy rants lately. I can almost relate to him on some weird level. I cant quite figure out what it is though...