Chaotic Presents Project "X"

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by XchaoticmetalX, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Alrighty, the project "X" plants are finally big enough to start a grow diary. The background on these babies is this. About 5-6 years ago one of my close pot snob friends came across a few pounds of some ass kickin unknown buds that had about a 1/2 dozen seeds in them total. For 5 or so years these seeds just hung out until my friend and I hooked back up and he gifted them to me after smokin some of my shit. I germed them straight away and got 3 healthy plants, one that's def female and has absolutely amazing structure. One of the other 2 is also female with one still undecided. At this point I have 4 clones of Project "X" #1 that are about to come out of the cloner (easiest cuts I ever rooted). The Other 2 are slightly behind and I should get clones in a couple weeks. As soon as the X1 clones root I am going to throw them into bud to see what this girl is going to produce. If the bud is anywhere as nice as the structure and stability of this plant so far, it should be great smoke.

Attached Files:

2. interesting, ill be keeping an eye on em:smoke:, *pulls up a chair*

3. Def, I am dying for these clones to show roots, I know they are in there cause they look so healthy, but I wont movem till I see'em.

4. Project x 1-3 in veg.

Attached Files:

5. are these outdoor and is that purple from cold, or is this some really cool strain trait ? lol

6. #6 XchaoticmetalX, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009

Hehe, the purple is from my LED's. Nope all indoor my friend. Any purple that comes out in my plants though, would be natural.

7. Plants look real good...I'll definitely be keeping an eye out on this one.

8. Finally the clones I took from X1 have rooted. It took over 14 days even though they looked just like the day they were snipped the whole time. I will be transplanting it momentarily and immediately throw it into the bud tent tonight. In about 2 months we should get to see what this baby can do!! If all goes well I will prob adopt it into my breeding program. Pics coming later tonight.