Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Changing scenery to add to your high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shank, Jul 4, 2011.

1. ive smoked quite a few times in the past two weeks, and i realised that i been smoking heaps more than i used to and i dont really feel as high as i should. My brother feels liek a robot and everything is in the slow frames, every time we get high in the few weeks,

I dont get that and i dont know why i have no tolerance, also im sort of used to my house and i found last night smoking outside made my high so much more enjoyable. If u smoke in one place over and over, does that sort of make you feel less high than you are when your high there?

2. I believe so, you just start getting weird vibes and start to remember all the things that have happened in your room/house. But I find when I smoke at a place I have never been I seem higher.

3. Which of the two of you, is your brother ?

[​IMG]

4. hahahah nice laugh
    c3po :p
    no seriously though, i only felt like i was a robot once, like everything i saw was taking pictures with my eyes, and im jealous he feels like that every time we smoke

5. May be try a different blend to see if the symptoms are the same :D

6. #6 Alrex, Jul 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This made me smile lol

I agree through, I usually toke in my room sitting on my bed. But the other day I decided to take my dog for a walk and lied down on the grass in the sun smoking a joint and taking in the sun rays

My dog seemed so happy in the sun

7. get in a car... go to a park or sumthing... or get sum friends and just walk around town.... getting the munchies and going on a stoned journey to a get some food... is so much more fun and rewarding when you walk :)

8. I love smoking at home and in my backyard, It's real relaxing and chilled out. But most of the time I drive to a nature preserve or a path in the woods and just walk while I smoke a spliff or a blunt. Nature walks while you're getting high are so enjoyable.