Changing colors

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Konon, Jan 2, 2008.

1. If a plant is to change color during flowering, would it be at the beginning stages of flowering, somewhere in the middle or towards the end. IE... if the strain has a tendency to change colors in leaves and bud, when will this color change show?

2. ya plants change colors different for different reasons so a general question like this is really un answerable

the shade leaves yellow up during budding when you flush all you leaves turn yellow
    if its too cold you leaves can turn purple along with your nuggets there is a lot of determining factors to color change.....be more vague and i can assist you

3. some leaves on strains to purple without cold present. some leaves turn orange and i've seen pink, but it was not due to deficiency or from flushing - it was the strain. what i mean is if the strain is tends to turn blue/purple or random cool colors (red or orange leaves or pink pistils), when will this take place?

4. That's really going to be strain or even phenotype specific. Some plants start changing early and some wait until right at the end. There are so so many variables that even a clone could change colors differently than than the mother. So really it's an unanswerable question however in my experience it will usually happen in the latter half of flowering.