Changing 12/12 time

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by jackstraw79, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Well, I was about two weeks out from cutting down my girl and ran into a problem which required me to move plant to garage and change the 12/12 lights from 6ato6p to 4a to 4p. Will the change matter?

I'm just so pissed. But we had an emergency in the area close to my grow and had to have contractors come in. It's just sad since it looks like she's in shock. With all the people here I could not chance it though. Had to scale back on lights too.

Hope that the whole change in light timing and temp change does ruin my first grow that was going to be stellar.

Pic 4 days ago. The buds were just starting that final 3 week burst. Trics were still mostly clear.

image-252212104.jpg

2. I don't think switching up the light cycle by two hours will have much of an effect as long as you did it without shortening the night cycle in the process. I switched mine up about six weeks into flower and she didn't even bat an eye. I did it by lights on at the normal time, then turned the lights off early when I made the switch.

3. You should be good. I think and hope. There is no reason why your plant couldnt take it. Its getting the same light, just 2 hrs earlier.