Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Changed my mind and it will help you change other peoples aswell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThePowerOfPot, May 13, 2011.

1. Its a good movie, I wont lie. It just shouldnt be held as this holy grail that will save the world. I swear, every thread about someones parents, that movie is always mentioned. What happened to good old fashioned research?

2. Most adults are like small children when it comes to somethng like this. you can give them cold scientificlly proven facts...and they dismiss them because they arent interested in learning. Give them something that entertains though and BOOM you get them interested enough to listen t the facts.

3. Like I said. Only idiots would be swayed by this.

4. eh i cant disagree....most of America are idiots so i think its effective:hello:

5. Humanity as a whole is pretty damned retarded

6. Meh, you don't give adults enough credit. They might be ignorant when it comes to drugs. But most of them can spot biased media very easily. I'd rather show my mom marijuana inc or writeup my own paper with cited sources.

7. Ya, i just hate when some films show the opinions of VERY biased people who well....lie. Its not right to say someones opinion is wrong...but well it is. The people who are against pot, but dont mind alchohol and tobbaco are the worst. Their opinion is only like that because its illegal....annd they dont even know why its illegal in the fist place....just annoying.

8. Go to top documentary films dot com and look at the drug docs. They have quite a few on mj. The union is many for entertainment. Other docs like can marijuana cure cancer provide much more information to people and are from a scientific viewpoint.

9. Can you tell me a good one please?