Change

Discussion in 'General' started by Mantikore, Nov 1, 2010.

1. So a lil bit ago, everyone was crying for change. Change this, change that, but what happened?

People want major changes and they want them now. I propose we start off small. Don't like the name of the street you live on? Know a better suited name? Start a petition.

Think the capital of your state is mislocated? Maybe you want to get your capital out of the ghetto (cough PA cough) and into a better city, make a petition.

We let our boundaries get set. If we change up the small things, who knows what could follow. Once we break down the little walls, we can move on to the bigger ones. Get people's minds focused on changes they can actually take part in. If successful, give them that boost to want to move on and work on bigger changes. Hopefully snowballing for the good.

Just a random, incomplete idea that hit me today, thought I'd share it.

2. Too much trouble for most people.

They say they want change, but they will never do anything about it.

3. Too late to work with the system, too soon to kill the bastards.

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPpDyIJdasg&ob=av2n]YouTube - Deftones - Change (In The House Of Flies) (Video)[/ame]

This, unfortunately.

5. I was totally gonna make some change but then I had to go to work early

then i was totally gonna make some change happen but i had to pick up the kids from daycare

then one time i was for sure gonna make some change but american idol was on

6. People say they embrace change, but when they realize that change requires sacrifice, then things don't seem so bad anymore.

7. this is why we gotta get on that gc island thing.

we could even buy one if everyone pitched in like 2 bucks

8. Lol, yeah, I get distracted when I think about change. One of these days though, I will make a petition to have PA's capital moved from Harrisburg and back to Philly.