Change of conciousness for 5 bucks a hit...

Discussion in 'General' started by Higgy, Apr 23, 2006.

1. In under 7 days I'm finally going to be getting my hands on some acid. I've read everything there is to read about it and I think I'm finally ready. I've had my anxieties about it. Mainly the issue of my family's history of mental illness, of which I have gained full control over. I have been stable for over a year now and will be going into this trip with the utmost respect for its effects.

Trip report to come. In the meantime, what are your expereiences with LSD? Where did you first do it, how was it, what happened? etc.

Tell me the stories of your first time with Lucy!

2. if i had any advice is think about it as little as you can. cuz no matter what you think righ tnow its going to end up being compeltely diffrent... cuz take it and roll with it.

3. first time i did it in this big ass park with 2 real good friends of mine(one girl one guy) and we just kinda layed in the grass on a big ass blanket for a long time and talked about a lot of stuff. Just clear all the worries from your mind and go with it.

cheapest i have gotten acid was a dollar a hit but i had to buy 100 blotters, was ridiculously good too

4. Have fun with that, I like your av btw, HJA is the DEVIL!