Chances of this happening

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 2packush420, Mar 29, 2013.

1. I know this is EXTREMELY unlikely. (I've probably been watching too much tv lol) but what are the chances that a scientist creates a disease that attacks the brain, shuts down everything except the primitive instinct today and walk, effectively turning them into a zombie. What I'm asking is would it be possible (even if its unlikely)

2. Smoke more you will come around

3. 0

4. I think the chances of this happening is about 2.484629474928473027492749274928573037492037483038%. i might be off by a couple quadrillionths tho

5. A defiantly hope it's possible, I'm so ready for it!

6. #7 bongsnblunts24, Mar 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2013
    Fuck you

please keep disrespect such as this off Gc
    Thanks
    _YODA

7. scopolamine is an antimuscarinic, its for motion sickness, lol why did you post that

8. facepalm.jpeg

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToQ8PWYnu04[/ame]

9. So what, you watched The Walking Dead for the first time or something?

10. I like to think the whole zombies thing could happen, I really do, but it's pretty much impossible. Not because I don't think a virus could make zombies (totally possible), but instead because the human body couldn't handle it. Anywhere too cold, the body would freeze solid. Anywhere hot, the body would decompose super quick. There are also a lot of scavenging animals out there that indirectly depend on society for food. These animals would be very hungry in an apocalypse and most likely would not pass on a walking meat buffet.

zombies also have to be able to move around to eat/ make more zombies. Imagine trying to shamble like a zombie through town. Your gonna walk into shit. Most of it would either end the zombie's travels, or knock it down. Then the zombie is crawling around and just making a mess of itself. Long story short: zombies could happen, but not human zombies.

Zombie bears however would do great. Everyone would be fucked before they even knew it

11. That shit has been happening, I have a family member who works for a certain gov agency. This certain person told me they have been able to burn up all but the survival side of your brain. They have been able to do it for a while. Something to do with radiation poising? I'm not sure on everything I heard but I know I heard that they have over 2 dozen test subjects at all times. They aren't like walking dead, they are living, breathing, just not thinking, only thinking about food and water. I guise one of the test subjects a while back started to remember some shit, like not all of its memories got burned up or whatever and when they went to check its vital signs cuz it appeared to be acting diff they found a bunch of stars and suns and shit drawn on the floor where it had been laying.

12. The US gov already has a defence plan for a zombie apocalypse

13. ?????

14. [quote name='"devildog307"']That shit has been happening, I have a family member who works for a certain gov agency. This certain person told me they have been able to burn up all but the survival side of your brain. They have been able to do it for a while. Something to do with radiation poising? I'm not sure on everything I heard but I know I heard that they have over 2 dozen test subjects at all times. They aren't like walking dead, they are living, breathing, just not thinking, only thinking about food and water. I guise one of the test subjects a while back started to remember some shit, like not all of its memories got burned up or whatever and when they went to check its vital signs cuz it appeared to be acting diff they found a bunch of stars and suns and shit drawn on the floor where it had been laying.[/quote]

I'm not calling you a liar, but that's kinda hard to believe. But at the same time I could see the goverment doing something like that. Do you have any proof or articles about it or something?

15. I want what your smoking sir

16. Zombie mosquitos would fuck eer one up

Off to the poles!

17. Anythings possible