Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chances of random drug testing?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kid Solo Dolo, May 1, 2012.

1. I have a drug test tomorrow and i'm assuming i'm going to pass, last time i smoked was March 23, but then like two weeks later on April 5, i was drunk and decided to smoke but i only took two puffs off a blunt. So it'll be 27 days ago since then. But what i'm wondering is, after my test would it be safe for me to toke up or not? I will be working in a steel plant, so idk if they would be more strict or not. So how often do people get random tested at their work, or are most places a one time deal?

2. you should pass, if you just started they might just be doing it as a one time thing if not then expect to get another one.

3. I work in a factory, so it might be a similar situation...

Here, if you pass the initial test and are hired, you're then on a 90 day "probational" period. You get tested three times randomly within that time frame.

I've been here almost 4 years now, and I've never been tested since my initial probational period. Every time you switch jobs/shifts, you're put back on a 90-day probational period. But, I've never been tested and I've moved around maybe 5 times so far. Still, I always took a break before I made any moves, just to be safe.

Am I rambling? Too fcking stoned right now... so basically I'd say don't smoke right away. One you're hired find out if there's any sort of probational period. If so, wait it out. If note, enjoy! :smoke:

Also something to note: Here, any time you're injured you'll be tested. And if you're a material handler, any time you drop/hit something, you're tested. So be safe. :)

4. haha nah it's all good man, funny thing is the test is on the same day as my birthday so i was just hoping for a little celebration after the test. Hopefully there is no probation period. Would they let me know right away, or later on after i start working? I'm going to a clinic for the test, as well as other physical tests, so i'm sure it's pretty expensive for the company to send people. But i'm probably going to do it anyway, unless they say something about getting tested later on.

5. Our first week is spent in "orientation," and yea they tell us then about the probational periods and testing.

But if you're clean now, and if you only smoke on your birthday after the initial test, you'd probably be clean by the next test anyway (if there is one, that is).

6. Yea I would wait a while after you get hired to smoke again I had a friend that got dropped like 2 weeks after his first drop and got caught...also I know some people keep synthetic urine in their lockers

7. Any solutions beating it?Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app