Chances of Having an STD?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by bigwillie91, Nov 28, 2010.

1. I'll try to make this short. I had this girlfriend and we dated for 2 and a half years. She cheated on me quite a lot so I broke up with her and went to college, she is now a senior in High School. We have been broken up for well over a year and a half now, but we still fuck when I come down. Last week she texted me saying how she fooled around with another guy and they stopped talking to her, I got tired of hearing the same shit, but with a different guys name so I was just told her straight up, she is acting like a whore. She knows it's going to happen but she lets it happen.

She called me a dick and stuff so I told her if she didn't like what I had to say then don't text me and don't even reply to this message. She of course, replied to get the last word but I didn't respond back. I wake up the next morning and I had a text from her saying "you're right, i'm sorry."

Yes, she actually apologized to me because I called her a whore, this is when I knew I was still going to get lucky when I came back to visit. So fast forward to last night. She comes over and we talk. She tells me she ended up sleeping with ANOTHER guy since we last talked. But I didn't care because I don't have feelings for her, I just wanted the snatch.

So we get down to business and about half way through she tells me to take the condom off. I was hesitant because she wasn't on birth control and has been sleeping around. If she told me to take a condom off and fuck her, I'm assuming she told other guys as well. But I was thinking with my dick so I took it off. (I was also a little drunk/high. She wasn't.) We started going at it again and she ended up having to leave and I couldn't even finish (still pissed about that.)

But now it's the next morning, and I am sober and kinda freaking out. I have a chance of having an STD. If she DID have one, and I fucked her, is it 100% certain that I will get it? Or is it like 50% that I could catch the same thing? I'm not sure if she does, but as I said earlier, she has been sleeping around lately and I am now worried. Anyone know how likely it is to catch and STD?

2. I think statistics display every 1 of 4 people having an STD. If she had one, you probably do to now. Emphasis on the probably. I would definitely hit up a clinic and find out for sure.

In my opinion, I'd rather know I have something and learn/practice treatment methods (Considering there's no cure to said STD.) than sit and wonder if somethings going to "pop up".

3. First, I have to say you're a confused young man. Why is it "OK" for YOU to fuck any women that will put out for you, and THAT makes YOU a stud, but if a women does it, then she's a whore?

Here's a news flash for you; Women like to get laid just as much as men do. They also like to get off as much as they can arrange for it to happen. Calling someone a whore because of her doing EXACTLY what you would do if given the chance is childish and boring.

In regards to that part of your post, I'd suggest you grow up and accept the fact that others can also like lots of orgasms, just like you. Who do you think you are to name call someone who is doing nothing more than you do with your "I'll fuck her every time I'm in her neighborhood" type thinking?

Lastly, if you're worrying about an STD, then go to the fucking clinic on campus and be tested. Surely, with all of your fucking around, you aren't ashamed to go to a clinic and find out if you have something BEFORE you fuck another women, are you?

Jeeeez fella, let's step out of the fuckin 1950s. It's almost 2011 man!

Sorry if my words have upset you. Double standards piss me off. Women like to get off just as much as you do. Get over it or go join a monastery.

4. I understand what you're saying. But any guy who fucks 4 different people in 2 weeks I would call a whore too.

5. It depends on where you're talking about.

Here's some stats for the USA:

STD reporting in the USA

6. Why slam someone with a label for no other reason than that they like to have orgasms?

I see nothing wrong with liking orgasms. As long as people use good hygiene, safe sex and don't disregard being tested PRIOR to having sex with others if having sex outside of known "clean" people.

Sex is great! Orgasms are simply the best thing humans can have for such little effort!

Hell, between partners, I'm damn glad my arms are long enough to make myself happy! At almost 60 years old, I still love orgasms as much as ever. So do the women I have sex with.

Of all the things I can see negatively "Labeling" someone for, sex is not one of them unless they help spread STDs by being unsafe, impatient or inconsiderate. While waiting for the STD results from the Doc, use those hands! Stay away from sex with others until you KNOW you're clean of STDs!

I've yet to meet a women or a man who didn't know how to masturbate. Enjoy it! You won't wear anything off. There certainly isn't any "shame" in making yourself feel wonderful every day, or even several times a day when in the appropriate setting.

7. I know what you're saying, but I blame society. They have the same outlook as me, which is where I got my outlook. I just grew up to learn what the majority of society thinks. And the majority of society would consider someone who sleeps around a "whore" for the most part. Which is where I got my thinking I guess. I know it's wrong, and I see where you are coming from, and I should change my thinking, but it's a lot harder said than done.

8. Wow that was stupid...go get your dick checked out man.
    Never trust a highschool skank.

9. I guess then it's time for you to sit down, all by yourself and discover what you truly feel in your own mind after reflection on it.

Do you wish to live as a person who is directed by "society" in what you think, or can you make your own decisions based on your own desires, beliefs and standards?

There are plenty of each and no stigma should be associated with either. It's all in what you're happy with in your own mind.

You are the only person who has to live 100% of the time you're alive, with you, inside your mind. Be polite to others, be respectful and try to live so that you don't harm anyone else's right to happiness within reason, but never, never, never lie to yourself. Never try to "fool" yourself into acting in a manner that is totally against your own personal, "In-Your-Mind" beliefs.

If you start lying to yourself, it leads only to a very unhappy life of denial and regret.

Lie to anyone you need to, but never to yourself.

Live according to your own beliefs, not what society expects of you. Within reason of course. If you're a mass-murderer, you can't go around murdering people just because it makes you happy. The same holds true for STDs.

There is a line between self interest and societies interests. Living so that both are satisfied without denying yourself as much pleasure as possible within your life is the secret to happiness.

10. yeah dont trust a highschool skank..that fits it perfectly lol

But if you do have an STD, you can sue her. She HAS to tell you she has an STD before having intercourse with you; its the law. So if she told you to take the condom off and made you get an STD, guess who's getting rich? you are.

11. We've all been where you been...it's easy,
    "REMOVE THE CONDOM AND DIE"
    Soon as you can, go check into a medical center

12. When it comes to herpes alone, more than 50 million americans have it, 80% of them will never know it nor will they have an outbreak.

That is just one STD to think about.

Herpes can't kill ya, and anything else that can be treated with a shot in the ass is nothing to worry about.

The HEP can F you up, AIDS can kill ya too.