Chances of having a bad trip?

Discussion in 'General' started by UglyInfidel, Nov 26, 2003.

1. Alright me and my friends are getting a 10 strip of acid this weekend. It will be my first time doing acid, and i am really worried about having a bad trip. Like, waht are the chances of having a bad trip the first time you do acid? I am only planning on takng one hit of acid. I know that you have to be in the right setting and with the riht people, and i think i'm pretty much going to be in a cool place with all sorts of cool lights in it and i'm going to be with some of my close friedns so it should all be cool. I just don't want to have a bad trip and i am taking as many precautions as possible to have a good trip. Alright well if anyone can help me out on this, let me know,.

2. wrong forum, this is for learning about growing weed..

youll b fine...

3. Actually,this is the general forum....talk about anything you'd like

My advice, is to not worry about it at all, Bat trips ar brought upon usually by peoples moods before and at the begining of when they trip, if youre in a good and optimistic mood, with close friends and no people that are gonna purposely try to fuck you up, youll have a great time! happy thanksgiving, enjoy yourself =)

4. He has a point...

5. First thing remember, it's all in the mind.

Nothing will go wrong, just drop the acid, don't think about it at all, smoke a few bowls, you'll enjoy it

:hippie:

6. well having never tryed acid but having tryed shrooms id say its almost impossible i ate half of an 8th of the bombest shrooms and had an excellent trip,i like you was a little worried but it turns out to be fine,just dont worry about it,do it and never look back

7. ?

shrooms and acid are to different things.

8. being she said this is teh grow forum, you can use some logic to decipher this thread was "probably" moved here...

anyways, if your afraid and stressed about having a bad trip, you probably will, thats how the brain works, think something will happen, itll make it happen.

its true, give someone some shrooms, and tell them these particular shrooms ALWAY make you see a green octopus. ill say theyve got a 90% of claiming they saw it, ill garauntee you they didnt, but hey, most people i know seem to love to make shit up when they are on drugs... (i know a girl who supposedly was attacked by 10000 foot tall indians on 2 grams of mushrooms... right :confused: )

this mostly only works with unexperienced punks, but the facts are still there.

you WILL NOT have a bad trip ugly. ill promise you its going to be the best night youll remember in a long time. just believe me. no dont believe me, KNOW what im saying is true.

aslong as your confident the trip will be fun, itll be fun.

if theres a monkey on your back... well then.... youve probably taken too much acid ;)

but seriously, youll do fine bud. have a great time!

9. adam speaks wise words

:hippie:

10. So, is that 10 thousand Indians that were each one foot tall? Or an undisclosed number of Indians that were each 10 thousand feet tall? ;)

11. But... i mean like what should you have next to you? Should i have my phone or anything? Or even clothess???

12. i wouldn't worry about your phone.. just have good music on hand..

personally i dont like tripping with other people because everyone is in a different place..

but yeah, just have a positive mindset and you'll be good.

dont take it and then think, oh fuck what is gonna happen..

take it and think this is gonna be awesome i cant wait till i start feelin it

13. "its true, give someone some shrooms, and tell them these particular shrooms ALWAY make you see a green octopus. ill say theyve got a 90% of claiming they saw it, ill garauntee you they didnt, but hey, most people i know seem to love to make shit up when they are on drugs... (i know a girl who supposedly was attacked by 10000 foot tall indians on 2 grams of mushrooms... right :confused: )"

I agree with this people make shit up all time time. Ive tripped shrooms, acid, robbotussin and Ive never had an actual hullucination other than funky walls, colors, and vibrations, you don't see monsters or anything like that when you trip that's made up storys. always.

14. Prepare yourself first. You don't want to drop then realize "HOLY SHIT:eek: I only have 40 minutes to get my shit together!" Good music (cheery and fun), something to play with possibly (one of those little magnetic bases with all the ball bearings are fun) and just keep upbeat and positive.

Most importantly, Have fun!

15. LSD is awesome i've never had a bad trip the first time I did it I took one hit. I'd say your chances are slim. Just as long as you don't have to worry about being caught by someone uncool i.e parents, policia..happy trippin