Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chance of New York legalizing weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mrgoodmoney, Mar 7, 2010.

1. I am the one who will be running and putting my name on the ballot. I am the one who will offer New York voters something different. I am the one advocating using our voice to speak out against inequality and the one who is ready to take on the career politicians and expose them for who they really are! I know the politicians and political reporters wont take me seriously at first. Let's see if they are still laughing when my campaign files three times the number of signatures needed to get on the ballot.

New York voters will have a chance to vote to legalize prostitution, pot and gay marriage next November. What could be more exciting?

Why I will run for Governor in 2010

what do yall think about this lol

2. I agree with most ideas in your speech except one. I find prostitution vial and disgusting. There will be double the STD's if prostitution is legalized. But on the good note, Legalization of Gay Marrige and Legalization of Marijuana are excellent ideas.

3. #3 Trevo4311, Mar 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2010
    STD's can be prevented if there is legal prostitution actually. Force the males or females to wear condoms. Give STD tests biweekly for the prostitutes, if one of them has an STD, they will be fired. You could also require males to show proof that they are free of STDs.

edit: To OP, I read your page, I agree with alot of the things you are promoting. It seems like you want to let people actually be free, and not try and control what they do. TBH I didn't read one thing on that page that I didn't agree with.

4. People who speak ill of legalizing and regulating prostitution are obviously ignorant of countries where it is legal, and where the spread of STD's was radically cut. In Holland, the spread of STD's were cut in half.

By regulating prostitutions, you are putting safety (and personal liberties) first.

5. Yea man just like legal cannabis, legal prostitution would be regulated and safer then if it were illegal. They would regulate who would get hired, who could be a customer, and have rules that would protect both parties from STDs via condoms.
    Just look at Holland, they have it right.