Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Champagne Bud **Macro Pics**

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by GravityToker, Feb 14, 2009.

1. #1 GravityToker, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
    edit

2. wooooow that is some trichy bud... +rep

3. + rep dank bud man :smoking:

4. rigght on, i can look at nice buds all day

5. thx for the comments ^^

gonna go pass out, work tmrw morning.

6. Looks super frosty bro!

7. ya thats some good.
    wish i had it, im super low.. down to like 3 bowls of kush :(

8. ohh man...

those are some sweet looking buds!

9. champagne kush is one of my favorites..enjoy! :smoking:

10. thx ^^ ya this stuff moved up my favorite's list.

11. nice bud man

12. #13 GravityToker, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009
    thx ^^

this song is stuck in my head lol. time to pass out, and tomorrow is a holiday ^^. Family Day ( provincial holiday)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkSq2Zn2XoY"]YouTube - Kid Cudi - Day And Night[/ame]

13. Looks nice but a lot of those trichs are busted. That weed was probably great before someone mangled it. Still pretty nice thoguh.

14. yo gravity, just wanted to pop in and give you props on that ridiculously trich covered pickup! Thats the real deal man, as dank as dank gets :smoke: Take it easy man.
    +rep

15. Good god its like you dipped it in sugar:eek:
    Looks very niiiice

16. ahaha thanks man. i still got a quarter of this stuff, and i gotta say im still jealous of your white widow, only comes around once a while here. :D

17. i'll bring it along when i sneak my ass up to smoke out with you :D hows that sound?

18. that sounds fucking brilliant dude! ill get my bong crystal cleaned and ready, and some blunts.

19. thats super dank