Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

chair alternatives

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThEiLlEsTaRoUnD, Oct 28, 2009.

1. so me and my friend are turning his garage into a chill/blazing spot.and were both stoned and cant think of what we could use as comfortable alternatives to chairs/couch.

any ideas?

2. barstools perhaps.

you could get a nice fluffy pillow and sit on that. EDIT: Stoopid beat me to the pillows punch lol.

beanbag chairs.

skateboards (my preference)

3. Bean bags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. If you can get your hands on 1-2, tractor tire inner tubes are excellent. You can sit in them or lay in them and they are hella comfy.

5. love sack! they are expensive but worth it. super comfy. I don't know if you'd want to put it on a garage floor though. They are usually made of pretty nice material like suede. Put down a rug or something under it.

If you're not familiar with the love sack, it's basically a nicer version of the bean bag. I could lay in one of those for days.

6. i usted to have a chill spot in the woods and we just put some pool blow up chairs just go browse around the pool section you will have to come by something.

7. Yeah I also vouch for bean bag chairs. If you want cheap and portable some camp chairs are fuckin nice to sit in, also, crazy creek chairs are really comfy and you can take those anywhere because they are really small. But I still prefer couches to anything else. You gotta have an attoman or whatever you call the foot rests though, or a recliner.

8. dude get a bean bag chair, their fuckign awesome

9. [​IMG]

Something like this. They are soooo chill, and inexpensive compared to other chairs.

10. [​IMG]

nuf said.

11. a more comfortable chair.

12. Raccoon carcuses are soft and fluffy, just pile them up to create the perfect chill spot to sink into.

13. Not my chair not my problem, thats what I say...

But i have this egg-shaped tye chair that is soft as fuck and I love it.

But just look around your house and think "Would my ass feel comfortable on that surface?" as well as, "Would that surface support my ass?" If the answer is yes to both, you have found your chair alternative

14. wait a second, why don't you want chairs or couches?

15. If i were you id go find an alley and look for couches people are throwing out, Ive done that MANY times.
    Always come up on chairs,stools,couches, i even found this cool lazy boy, its in my room now, its very nice.

16. look on ur city's craiglist listings, under free. some ppl throw out couches and post em on there.

btw, fresh prince, i love ur avatar. kenny powers is the man! danny mcbride was raised in a city where i used to live :)

17. bean bags

18. look on craigslist you can get one for real cheap, or even free
    just be sure to check for love stains... :eek:

lol