Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

chain smoking.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by whitekush, Sep 26, 2009.

1. so i got like.. 4-5 grams left..
    i kinda wanna chain smoke it all tonight, and do a fresh pick up tomorrow..
    i've had this half o for like 2 weeks now (been trying to smoke it slow now that school has started)

hmmmm

2. naa bro, i wanna go through that much that quick, go buy a pack of papers and roll up a couple j's. smoke one get high come down, nap. repeat. when all the weed is gone buy some more. peace and love bro

3. don't say your going to smoke a said amount before you smoke. just grab your piece, load up a bowl, smoke the bowl. Are you high enough? if not repeat!

4. haha thanks guys, i just smoked a bowl, and i'm great.

its way better to just smoke until you're really high, and then repeat

rather than finish it all.

love you guys (no homo)

5. love u too no homo

6. i enjoyed readin this. its nice to see people encouragin gettin high its such a good feelin :) respect to all the tokers

7. hell yeah! im about to smoke a few bowls

8. No point in wasting it man, gotta be economically intelligent here :)

9. if you really wanna smoke all that then have a friend or two over and enjoy that MJ with them ;) it'll be less boring and you'll have people to chill with

10. Enjoy your smoke, man!

11. Don't mind me asking, but what exactly is chain smoking?? New term to me.. :eek:

12. Smoking a lot of a substance very quickly, as in many bowls in a row without much of a break haha.

13. this^^^

14. You could send it to me, I'll smoke it for you. It will probably take about a month though, lol.

15. its nice to smoke one to yourself though sometimes!

16. Haha oh thats the name for it.. i love that, then once you finish you look up and your like..

Dude, the fuck just happened, where.. am i??? :smoking::smoking::smoking:

17. HAHA same here, an eight lasts me around 3-4 weeks. Im a noob and stretch it cause i dont have much of an income now. I smoke only on weekends so it lasts.

18. if you smoke that much most likely it will knock you out...
    just chill on it and you'll be set.

19. I would just smoke enough to get high. Regardless whether you smoke them all or not, you can always buy a new batch to mix and match.

Btw. This thread is giving me some really good vibes. Thanks guys.

20. It is ok to get FUCKED UP sometimes