ChaCha

Discussion in 'General' started by Anony, Jun 14, 2008.

1. The other day, i found a thread on here talking about a company that pays you for answering texts, i used the search button but couldnt find the thread.
    Is this the website? https://www.chacha.com/

Has anyone gone all the way through the process yet? I have people left and right recommending I do it, but havnt heard from anyone whos gotten paid yet.
    Have you tried it?

2. I signed up 3 days ago but never got an email to continue as a guide. :(

3. Yea, i kinda realized it proly wasnt real when i signed up this morning after i posted this and it said "youll receive an email" i was like, awwwww. Was this the site or is there another?

4. lol, I failed the first test (I think I may have missed one) and they told me that I was not fit for being a guide, and that I didn't have to take the other tests anymore :(

5. Damn, thats cold.

6. lol it is legit. the only thing is the pay SUCKS. I think its like a penny for every question you answer somewhere around that. How did you fail the test? That was the easiest thing i ever did. i was accepted to becoming a guide but the pay was way worse than i thought so i didnt pursue it.

7. Well, the information says 4 cents for voicemails and 20 cents for text messages.
    I passed the tests and now im a guide in training.
    Anyone have any advice for me on the simulator test?

8. Lol i'm checking it out now..

9. Hmmm, never heard about something like this. I just signed up to be a guide. Maybe hoping that in a few months of answering stupid questions, I will have enough to buy a PS3 and MGS4 (the only reason I want the system).

10. Finished signing up, now I'm looking at some handbook thing.. I'm a guide-in-training now apparently.. If I start doing this and get tired of it, I might just quit by saying something really hilarious to someones question :D

11. Let me know what you think after you read the handbook and do the simulator. I want to wait to take it until i hear from someone.

12. Ugh wtf.. I signed in n shit.. and was in the process of setting stuff up and I got a random popup with a question. I just hit abort because I wasn't ready for that and there wasn't even a box for me to type in the answer or anything.. I wasn't even done reading the guide. Anyways.. I just found out that that was actually the Simulator thing, they're just fucking retards and made it automatically start right when you sign in.. so I aborted my test. I guess I screwed myself, but fuck them.. How the hell should I know, I didn't have time to even find out wtf to do.

13. Theres a section that says "prepare for simulator test"
    Gotta watch those vids so you know what to do.
    I am doing my simulator questions now. Supposed to stop at 15.

14. Ok yea, those questions your getting are you simulator questions, your supposed to do 15 atleast, then logout and back in. If it doesnt send you any more queries, you know youve completed your simulator test and they should send you an email.

15. it's real, just super tedious and not worth your time.

16. Well, assuming its anything like the simulator, it took me about 5-10 minutes to answer 25 questions.
    That equals about 5 dollars. So you could potentially make 10-20 dollars an hour.

17. I signed up. Lets see what happens.....

18. Yup, I made a post about a week ago on here about ChaCha.

I have an account on there, have been a guide for around a week. I havnt made that much, but I go pretty slow. You make $0.20 per search you do. Some people on the forum I found out about it on make $9/h but they go pretty damn fast.

Its not bad, pretty easy.

The online bank thing takes a while though to set up the account. I just got my account made today, so now another week or so for the Debit Card they send you, then I can use the card.

But, I can assure you all it is %100 legit.

Oh and if you sign up, use my email dpaine[at]umassd.edu obv. with the @ sign.

if anyone needs help with it or the tests, feel free to IM me or PM me.

19. Ah ok, i knew there was another thread.
    I coulda used you yesterday, when i took the simulator i think i was too worried about time and used wikapedia for a couple answers, and its on their banned list. Didnt know until its too late. I am awaiting my rejection letter, lol.

20. Haha damn, yeah they may deny you for that.

Time isnt much of an issue, its more important that you get the questions right.

You might be able to try again on a diff comp/ssn if they end up denying you but hopefully they wont!:hello: