ChaCha update (if you are jobless read this)

Discussion in 'General' started by Madmike420, Dec 18, 2008.

1. So after reading about ChaCha on GC during the summer, I went ahead and tried it out. First off it takes a good 1-2 months just to get the bank act set up. You also need to take some tests to get the job. Let me tell you right now the $400 bucks in my hand right now means chacha is no scam. I make $10 a day off my computer working for like 2-3 hours. It is prolly the easiest job I have ever had. I even have a real job, but I still chacha atleast 1 hour a day (who does not like easy money). I'll post more details if people want, but just know if you need money (who doesn't) chacha is pretty damn easy once you get it all set up. So ya 3-5 bucks an hour all done from any computer you can use is pretty freaking awesome, well I'm off to buy a new TV with my chacha money.

2. We are not accepting new Guide roles at this time

We are not currently recruiting for new Guide roles. Please check back as this status will update with staffing needs. In the meantime, be sure to keep using ChaCha's mobile answer service!

:(

3. Damn thats shady, my women just signed up a couple weeks ago too.

4. Yeah, I wanted to do this, but they won't let me sign up.

5. I would check back every so often there's talk of them lifting the hiring hold.

6. it sucks now mad slow and you only get paid 10c a respond

7. that's awesome. do they look through all your responses to make sure they're helpful or anything?

8. ya this is legit. imma guide, made like 7 bucks, but didnt take it cuz i havent made a bank account with their affiliate

9. I've been a Guide for about six months now and haven't used it in a while, I've just been too busy, but I really need to check and see if they ended up revoking my Guide status due to not using it.

10. ^^ Does anybody know if they actually revoke your guide status if you don't login for so long?

I haven't logged in, in a long ass time... I actually had like 60 dollars worked up, but never set up my bank account :mad:

20 cents per answer was shitty as hell. Now it's 10 cents an answer.... Fuck that.

Try associatedcontent.com You get paid to write articles and if you enjoy writing, it's awesome. You just gotta write up some controversial stuff so it gets the spotlight :cool:

11. chacha isnt a scam in the sense that you dont make money

it's just really, really fucking slow. i usually ended up around $3 an hour without slacking... it was just awful

12. anyone know any that are hiring right now I have a lot of spare time to kill at uni etc and during holidays that i could spend a few hours a night doing thisd for weekend money.

13. yeah this would be perfect for me, i wish i noticed it sooner. Bummer theres no opening right now. But that makes it look more legit. If there was always openings you would know it was a scam.

14. $3 an hour is garbage in a RL job, but come on $3 an hour to listen to music and smoke blunts (how I chacha) Is pretty sweet.

15. After like 30 weeks (two college semester) I almost totally forgot about chacha, but alas my account was still active, and they are hiring now (just checked).

16. haa, yeah, my friend does chacha, you gotta do a hell of a lot of questions to get decent pay

17. I know the people who started this. I got a job no problem. :p

18. I have a similarly easy job where I basically sit in a chat room for 6, 7, or 8 hours on my laptop and keep track of some gambling info.

$10/hour, this week I made $430 easy.

19. I do not answer questions, I just categorize them. I'm an Expeditor. Say a question like who won the Celtics game last week, I would put it under sports-basketball and send it to get answered! It's mind numbing easy, I enjoy smoking a PHAT game green to face while working, with dank paid for by chacha!

PS everytime i Expedite I get $0.03, three cents is not much but it only takes like 10-30 secs to categorize something. Works out to like 5-10 an hour, you can pause work whenever you want too.

20. #20 MopTop, May 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2009
    Do I click on the red link on the home page? Add consultant?