!!!cfl soil grow summers crop!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by betterthnothing, May 15, 2009.

1. #1 betterthnothing, May 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2009
    Well im back at it again, Ive been here before and was using a DWC kit and about 2 months into i had to shut down for various reasons...its now a couple months later and im back for a full blown summer grow, this time using an organic soil and cfl's. i learned the heard way with new 7 new girls that were killed over night by dampering off [​IMG] so now were starting over.

=+=+=+=+=+==========+=+=+=+=+=+=

Soil is a Miracle Gro Organic Choice garden soil
    = 0.10% - 0.05% - 0.10%

2- TCP 68watt = 300watt
    2- N:vision 23watt = 100w
    2- N:vision 27watt = 100w
    2- N:vision 42watt = 150watt
    1- LOA 7020GL - 17watt = 75watt

= 20,295 total lumens

= 1,375watt equiv.
    = 337watt total output

Timer is set for 18/6 off around 12:30pm on around 6:30am

i have a 10 gallon reservoir with 4 gallons of water which i add 1/4 of a tsp of B.C. Grow to water with once a week. otherwise i occasionally water with pur water by sprayer to prevent over watering.

a few pics for now of the 3 week old...still in the process of germinating, only a few more days left before they're ready for soil.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Welcome back! I wasn't around for your dwc grow but I'll keep an eye on this. Do you know what your growing in there?

3. No, i dont necessarily know what it is...just a bag seed grow which is why im starting with so many, but its from an excellent batch so im hoping for a good outcome. a friend used the same seeds from the same batch and got 9 out of 15 females so im hoping my ratio is just as good if not better.

4. Well here is another weekly post, i got pictures of the week old sprouts and the 4 week old girl. I topped the 4 week old last weekend and over the week she has bushed out quit wonderfully. Havent had any problems to speak of so far. Happy growing everyone

= 0.10% - 0.05% - 0.10%

2- TCP 68watt = 300watt

= 20,295 total lumens

= 1,375watt equiv.
    = 337watt total output

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. I just couldn't help myself, this plant is so photogenic. Ive grown quit a few plants in the past couple of years but this is bar far one of the most impressive plants ive grown. Needless to say she looked great today, all the new growth is bursting out everywhere.

~~~WEEK 4~~~

= 0.10% - 0.05% - 0.10%

2- TCP 68watt = 300watt

= 20,295 total lumens
    = 1,375watt equiv.
    = 337watt total output

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and if anyone can tell me what this is that would be nice lol
    [​IMG]

6. Another awesome day in the growing world. Thanks to Brain Dead i got 2 clones from a very beautiful mature female plant and i must say they are quit superb. hopefully ill be able to keep this strains around...keep in mind..these clones were taken from a cfl grow just like mine, same lights, same soil, and were also bag seeds. The mother plant was incredible.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. these are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! would you please be able to PM me??? if you have the time. thx.

8. well this is my end of the week update, as for the clones i took when i put them in soil only one made it...i figured id loose one at least...but the other is still standing tall and looking healthy. The 5 week old and all her new growth is looking simply amazing. Still running the timer on 18/6 but this Monday im doubling every light i have so i can split the room so i can get ready to flower her. I'm gonna slowly change the timer till its at 12/12 at the end of week 8 and hope for the best in the following days of flowering.

= 0.10% - 0.05% - 0.10%

2- TCP 68watt = 300watt

= 20,295 total lumens

= 1,375watt equiv.
    = 337watt total output

The babies...the only ones out of 20 that survived the damn dampering off.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Happy growing everyone :yay: